Is it legal

Moosemaple

Does any one know if it is legal to carry two guns afield during regular deer season? Both rifles and hand guns center fire are legal in the area's that I hunt, as long as the hand gun barrel is less then 16 inches long. I want to take a hand gun (270) and rifle with me to my ground blind. Where I am set up I can shoot any where from 250 yards and as close as 25 yards.

Thanks everyone I just wanted to be sure. I could not find any information in the regulations guide.

I had a DEC guy get pissy with me once when I asked him a question . I told him that I couldn't find anything in the Regs stating that using a decoy . He snapped back , "if it doesn't say anything in the regulations that it's illegal then it is legal" !

I have a stand in a hedgerow that I somtimes hunt during deer season. It also happens to be on a flyway that geese often fly over. I have hunted it several times with my XP-100 pistol in .260 ( which now belongs to Lawdwaz) or my rifle, PLUS my Browning Citori. I have not killed a buck from the stand yet, although I have seen several. I have, however killed a few geese, including one that I THOUGHT was a snow goose flying with Canadas, but turned out to be a feral white domestic goose.. Damn thing flew just as good as the Canadas he was flying with.