Brady leaving the Pats

Water Rat

It’s not a fair comparison now though. A 43 year old qb who will not win another SB vs a coach who has many years to do so since age as a coach means nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not about Brady winning somewhere else, it’s a run of the mill QB immediately winning in Bills system in the next year or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

It’s not about Brady winning somewhere else, it’s a run of the mill QB immediately winning in Bills system in the next year or two

Precisely! With the Patriots offense it's easy to look better than one may actually be. Brady always had all the time in the day. His protection was second to none. Hell I may even be able to be a halfway decent QB if I was on the Patriots

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That was Parcells

Also in 2002.  Bledsoe got hurt early in the season and Brady took over.  During the AFC Championship Game, Brady got hurt and Bledsoe came in.  I remember because Belichick was criticized for starting a rookie in the Superbowl over the veteran who just came back and proven that he was healthy and capable during the championship game.  Bledsoe was one of the league better QBs at that time.

8 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Also in 2002.  Bledsoe got hurt early in the season and Brady took over.  During the AFC Championship Game, Brady got hurt and Bledsoe came in.  I remember because Belichick was criticized for starting a rookie in the Superbowl over the veteran who just came back and proven that he was healthy and capable during the championship game.  Bledsoe was one of the league better QBs at that time.

I remember how stupid I thought he was for trading us Bledsoe and hanging on to Brady lol

4 hours ago, Elmo said:

Brady did not do a thing that year until sbl..........  he was the game manager...  Bellichik did not like bledsoe. As a matter a fact I remember watching the afc championship with a million steelers fans and brady got hurt right before the half and bledsoe went right down the field and scored a td....  It was the only time they moved the ball all game and the only offensive td they scored that game and I remember steeler fans high 5ing each other when bellichik put brady back in after halftime. Brady did nothing but kordell turned the ball over like 4x and the rest is history..............  

Brady did not do a thing that year until sbl..........  he was the game manager...  Bellichik did not like bledsoe. As a matter a fact I remember watching the afc championship with a million steelers fans and brady got hurt right before the half and bledsoe went right down the field and scored a td....  It was the only time they moved the ball all game and the only offensive td they scored that game and I remember steeler fans high 5ing each other when bellichik put brady back in after halftime. Brady did nothing but kordell turned the ball over like 4x and the rest is history..............  

He really game managed that Falcons super bowl comeback too

12 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He really game managed that Falcons super bowl comeback too

I am talking about his first season...  Not his career... To me brady is if not best qb of all time def in top 4 and I think he is gonna light it up this year in tampa especially if they get brown..........If anyone thinks that brady is done and is smarter than vegas go look at odds to win nfc....  In one day tampa went from 30/1 to 7/1

• Like 1

I am talking about his first season...  Not his career... To me brady is if not best qb of all time def in top 4 and I think he is gonna light it up this year in tampa especially if they get brown..........If anyone thinks that brady is done and is smarter than vegas go look at odds to win nfc....  In one day tampa went from 30/1 to 7/1

That’s a good team with a lot of weapons and they removed a QB that throws 30 picks

That’s a good team with a lot of weapons and they removed a QB that throws 30 picks

Brady’s work ethic is only as good as the work ethic of those around him...he fails in TB and gets rocked....Begs out by week 7 and look to collect his paycheck

Who wouldn’t? He’s a mortal lock for another MVP if he stays healthy

I for one personally would not want to blow any dude. But if that's your thing then more power to ya

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

I for one personally would not want to blow any dude. But if that's your thing then more power to ya

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I thought you told me that you blew that famous black guy on all the coronavirus memes?