Code Blue Grave Digger

eagle rider

Anyone ever use this stuff. I figured I'd try it. I ave pretty good luck around scrapes. I bought the Scrapemate formula. I figured I'd put it in under a stand with buck urine on a wick over the scrape. I'm opened to suggestions though......

Edited by eagle rider

Why use anything but the real stuff!!! There are so many great scent farms in ny and into pa to buy any shelve stuff where they put who knows what kind off additives in it.You can get fresh doe in heat..real doe in heat...today that the doe put out today.

A friend of mine sells hundreds of gallons of urine to these companies on a yearly basis and then they add something to the straight urine and call it doe in heat!!! If you want fresh scent..buy it from a farmer that has real doe's that are in real heat...and it just came out of her within a day of two!!

Just google ny deer farms and you will find some.Northern scents has good products. I get most of mine from my buddy in pa.

He is under realscent.com...I have some doe in heat on the way as we speak.I will promise you if you buy doe in heat from these guys you will get what you pay for and that is from a doe in her heat cycle for 56 hours....Just the real stuff!!!

As long you don't consider trying the Code Blue deer crap. I like Code Blues products but that is rediculous.

Code Blue makes deer crap? Are you sure you arent talking about Primos' "Deer Droppins"? If so, its not fake poop, its regular scent, just in a pelletized form, and it works great for starting scrapes as well. I tried it the year it came out and it worked just fine.

Just google ny deer farms and you will find some.Northern scents has good products. I get most of mine from my buddy in pa.

He is under realscent.com...I have some doe in heat on the way as we speak.I will promise you if you buy doe in heat from these guys you will get what you pay for and that is from a doe in her heat cycle for 56 hours....Just the real stuff!!!

Depending on where you are located, not sure where exactly evan mills is, there are a number of there here in the wny area. there is wyoming county whitetail outside of arcade (which i use and have had great results with in the oast) then there is northern whitetail scents and there is another one that actually has a STORE on main st in clarence. and for those of you in the WNY area, you know what that means since they tend to be a little more upity in that area.

i also believe that if you yahoo search northern whitetail scents, you can mail order from themas well

There is a guy in Lyons NY , John Bacon , that has a deer farm and process's & bottles scents . He uses a dart gun to put the doe into estrous and then collects it . Guerinteed Archery in Marion and Archery Solutions In Williamson both sell his products . John lives in Lyons and can be reached at 315 946 4976 .

Eddie john puts the doe down with the dart gun then puts what is called a cidr in the does vagina(.Kinda like a tampon)and that stops her from cycling.Then we wait 14 days and remove the cidr and give her a shot of pmsg which will bring her into heat at 56 to 58 hours and then i artificial breed them.The stuff that is doe in estrus is in the 14 day period and the stuff that is called pure heat is within that 56 to 58 hours. Thats the strongest and best doe in heat you can buy.I dont believe how many buy dicks and gander mt scents like tinks,code blue and some others when in reality all that is a is doe piss with some crap added to it and all of that scent came from someones deer farm. Buy local and from the right farm and you will drive any buck nuts that comes in contact with that pure heat...Trust me on this..They just flip out...I have had young bucks keep me in the tree because they were going nuts down under the stand..Kinda scary when you yell at them and they run 15 20 yards out ..then you start climbing down and here the come back all walking sideways and hair standing on end!!!!!

Eddie john puts the doe down with the dart gun then puts what is called a cidr in the does vagina(.Kinda like a tampon)and that stops her from cycling.Then we wait 14 days and remove the cidr and give her a shot of pmsg which will bring her into heat at 56 to 58 hours and then i artificial breed them.The stuff that is doe in estrus is in the 14 day period and the stuff that is called pure heat is within that 56 to 58 hours. Thats the strongest and best doe in heat you can buy.I dont believe how many buy dicks and gander mt scents like tinks,code blue and some others when in reality all that is a is doe piss with some crap added to it and all of that scent came from someones deer farm. Buy local and from the right farm and you will drive any buck nuts that comes in contact with that pure heat...Trust me on this..They just flip out...I have had young bucks keep me in the tree because they were going nuts down under the stand..Kinda scary when you yell at them and they run 15 20 yards out ..then you start climbing down and here the come back all walking sideways and hair standing on end!!!!!

Does this guy have a website? Been searching for North Country Products in Lyons (correct?), but not finding a website? Found an address. Can you just spot by and purchase?

There is a guy in Lyons NY , John Bacon , that has a deer farm and process's & bottles scents . He uses a dart gun to put the doe into estrous and then collects it . Guerinteed Archery in Marion and Archery Solutions In Williamson both sell his products . John lives in Lyons and can be reached at 315 946 4976

These are two different farms.If you google ny deer farms you will lind roberts website. I know he is down towards niagara falls somewhere.John is cposer to rochester!! Northern Scents is owned by Robert Vacanti his number is 716-861-0898