Double Barrel Bolt rifle

For a gun collector, the price would probably be worth it just to have a one-of-a-kind. For me, probably not.

However, it would be interesting to see how the mechanism worked. It seemed to be awful smooth considering all the functions the bolt was doing.

I didn't notice what the caliber was, but it seemed to be something that was setting the guy back pretty good. My guess is that it might be something developed for the African large dangerous game kind of hunts where a quick second shot may be worth considerably more than just money. Reliability would be the next question and of course the video gave no clue about that. That would be something best judged with hands-on inspection and use.

Doc

FUCHS - Double Barrel Bolt Action Rifle, Repeater, .375 H & H,  brand new,

can be finished with no engraving or  completely engraved, 6 shot capacity, pistol grip, cheek piece, leather  covered pad, express sights, sling swivels, aluminum fitted case, over  a 2 year wait for an order.

Price $45,000 plus cost of engraving.

Just imagine you are one of these deep pockets execs on an African safari. $45,000 probably wouldn't even make you blink. Hey, there's a lot of money out there these days. None of it in my pocket mind you, but there's a bunch of people who look at $45,000 as toy-money. Take a trip up to the Rochester yacht Club or head down to that place in Victor that sells Corvettes. Example are everywhere ..... lol. Some of those people would buy one of those guns just to say they have it.

Doc