Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

We need a bowling match - [mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] vs. [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention]. Could see a 300/300 tie to force overtime!

Holy hell, how did I get dragged into this!!! I don’t need Jerkman to talk smack for the foreseeable future to only roll a bowling score that rivals his golf score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Holy hell, how did I get dragged into this!!! I don’t need Jerkman to talk smack for the foreseeable future to only roll a bowling score that rivals his golf score.

Oh I would smoke you! Even though my 300 game was in September '06 the very next week with a brand new ball (had to retire the original naturally) bowled a 279 with my sister. Struck through 9 hooked a 10 pin spared it and then struck out the rest. Haven't bowled in a few years but still average around 200 give or take 5

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Oh I would smoke you! Even though my 300 game was in September '06 the very next week with a brand new ball (had to retire the original naturally) bowled a 279 with my sister. Struck through 9 hooked a 10 pin spared it and then struck out the rest. Haven't bowled in a few years but still average around 200 give or take 5

Here we go.... Thanks Biz

• Like 3

Here we go.... Thanks Biz

But I'm sure you are also more recently practiced than myself. So advantage you but it would be fun. Also I believe you also have multiple 300 games. Which I must also tip my hat to

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

But I must add that I have my own personal interpretation of rule 400 of the USBC registered with the USBC it was a big case. So there is also that

please explain to non-bowlers what that means. i have no clue

please explain to non-bowlers what that means. i have no clue
The USBC is the United States Bowling Congress. Mind you I never knew they even existed at the time. I was playing in a money league as practice for the upcoming highschool season. Now doing so would make me ineligible as a "professional" and unable to compete at the college or HS level. My saving grace was I never paid any money into the league and was only paying for the cost of the games. I deferred the diamond ring I would have gotten for bowling a perfect game and as such after much back and forth with the bowling Congress they ruled in my favor to keep my eligibility. That's the abbreviated version. It was weeks of craziness and lawyers and all sorts of calls and letters it was nuts

15 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

The USBC is the United States Bowling Congress. Mind you I never knew they even existed at the time. I was playing in a money league as practice for the upcoming highschool season. Now doing so would make me ineligible as a "professional" and unable to compete at the college or HS level. My saving grace was I never paid any money into the league and was only paying for the cost of the games. I deferred the diamond ring I would have gotten for bowling a perfect game and as such after much back and forth with the bowling Congress they ruled in my favor to keep my eligibility. That's the abbreviated version. It was weeks of craziness and lawyers and all sorts of calls and letters it was nuts

and then you went onto win the NYS championship, and go to college for free?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

and then you went onto with the NYS championship, and go to college for free?
No. I finished out my senior season and went to school and played in money leagues because my college didn't have a Bowling Team. And now I like to bowl because it's fun exercise and I'm always competing against myself

Just now, The Jerkman said:

No. I finished out my senior season and went to school and played in money leagues because my college didn't have a Bowling Team. And now I like to bowl because it's fun exercise and I'm always competing against myself

exercise, how? carrying the bowling bag from the car into the alley and back?

• Like 1

Bowling in HS?

The only time I went to a bowling alley in high school was to smoke cigarettes and get a blow job in the parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahaha you said exactly what I was thinking, we used to go to white plains bowl back when you could still smoke inside just to smoke and drink, and smoke weed in the parking lot

• Like 2

exercise, how? carrying the bowling bag from the car into the alley and back?
I play with a 15 pound ball. I carry 3 balls with me at all times. 2 reactive depending on oil conditions and one urethane for spares.

Just now, Chef said:

Hahaha you said exactly what I was thinking, we used to go to white plains bowl back when you could still smoke inside just to smoke and drink, and smoke weed in the parking lot

LOL yup. Jefferson Valley Lanes for me. a short walk from the JV Mall 

Just now, The Jerkman said:

I play with a 15 pound ball. I carry 3 balls with me at all times. 2 reactive depending on oil conditions and one urethane for spares.

gotcha. so this lanes don't have automatic ball return and you carry the ball back and forth 60 ft each way?

• Like 1