Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I knew a guy that would put his bowling balls in his oven at home to extract the oils off the ball. 

did he also have a $20MM jerky recipe by any chance and look like @TreeGuy ?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I knew a guy that would put his bowling balls in his oven at home to extract the oils off the ball. 
Yup. That's how you can refinish them. I'd just let the shop do it in their special bowling ball oven. I was too afraid to screw something up in mine plus the pro shop's ovens will rotate the ball automatically for even heating

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

I just walk around with rental shoes on and find what ever ball will except my fat fingers in the holes and away we go.

I hate those clown shoes. I go with my sneakers until they stop me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahaha you said exactly what I was thinking, we used to go to white plains bowl back when you could still smoke inside just to smoke and drink, and smoke weed in the parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brunswick Bowling on Central ave in YO...it now a furniture store-Thats how much bowling is thought of today

16 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Brunswick Bowling on Central ave in YO...it now a furniture store-Thats how much bowling is thought of today

When I was a young lad, I would go ice skating at Murray's (or Murry's). Is that still in Yonkers? my grandparents lived walking distance to Emerson middle school. I used to play stickball there until some kids showed up knives. My Dad is a proud alumn of Gorton HS (Wolves)

When I was a young lad, I would go ice skating at Murray's (or Murry's). Is that still in Yonkers? my grandparents lived walking distance to Emerson middle school. I used to play stickball there until some kids showed up knives. My Dad is a proud alumn of Gorton HS (Wolves)

Yup...Murray’s is still there and still has the best hot chocolate and hot soft pretzels.

• Like 1

It's about time.

Little late to the party for sure. Unlike Biz and Jerky I actually have to work when working! I can’t wait for distance-schooling to start again so I can “work” like them!

• Like 2

Little late to the party for sure. Unlike Biz and Jerky I actually have to work when working! I can’t wait for distance-schooling to start again so I can “work” like them!

We have Walter and Big Ern, I think I the only thing were missing is a Pete Weber suck it and the holy trinity of bowling is complete 578c6c831aedf553aaf02cd3535fbf81.jpg

• Like 2

We have Walter and Big Ern, I think I the only thing were missing is a Pete Weber suck it and the holy trinity of bowling is complete 578c6c831aedf553aaf02cd3535fbf81.jpg&key=3e82287cc8fae75ba8a0df50386f0c13d15b2d1b0df892e2539804f1c6d955f5

Who do you think you are I am!!!!!!!

• Like 5

I can actually say I saw that quote live on TV. I was like wtf did he just say?

Lol. Not sure if I watched it live or not but it was epic. Well for bowling at least. Some fan in the crowd said something out loud earlier in the game and it pissed him off. If I remember right PDW chirped back at the fan a few times and when he tossed the last strike for the win he lost it and came up with the now famous “who do you think you are I am!” Line. I’ve been waiting for a great opportunity to say it but have not yet.

• Like 1

Lol. Not sure if I watched it live or not but it was epic. Well for bowling at least. Some fan in the crowd said something out loud earlier in the game and it pissed him off. If I remember right PDW chirped back at the fan a few times and when he tossed the last strike for the win he lost it and came up with the now famous “who do you think you are I am!” Line. I’ve been waiting for a great opportunity to say it but have not yet.

You have just found your moment sir!

• Like 2

Nah. I'm gonna scream it at[mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] after I wipe the lanes with his sadness

Ugg, here goes the low average bowler talking smack then wanting pins probably. I’ve seen this before.

• Like 1

What's your average big shot?

Welp. Bowling is about as non political as you can get in a corona virus thread. In the past 5 years I’ve been between 204 and 225. Finish this year at a 217. Struggled quite a bit and earned every bit of the 204 average.

• Like 1

Welp. Bowling is about as non political as you can get in a corona virus thread. In the past 5 years I’ve been between 204 and 225. Finish this year at a 217. Struggled quite a bit and earned every bit of the 204 average.

That's very respectable! Think my highest ever average was a 202. 217 is quite good indeed! Gotta applaud that

• Like 1