Ammo and Gun Sales

Who told you that? I haven't been able to get in touch with them. I wanted to cancel the order yesterday. $100 for 15 turkey shells is hard enough to swallow. Arriving in 6 weeks and after the opener is just a piss off.

Their website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, johnplav said:

Buds gun shop!!!

https://www.budsgunshop.com/

Ordered on Thursday and got it on Monday.  Decent prices and even qualified for free shipping.  If you can’t support small, local shops... buy from these guys!

240F1625-64FD-4981-A595-B301B31110C4.jpeg

I saw this post and just went on their site too order. Wanted .45acp and .308. As I tried to check out it said can't ship ammo to NY, Alaska and Hawaii. I was typing this I wonder if I just order the .308 it will go through since they can't verify my pistol permit with the .45. 

Going back on to try it....

Edit, Nope, says won't ship just the .308 ammo either....

Edited by ApexerER

That's odd... under state restrictions is lists certian counties and zip codes that they will not ship ammo to... but they are all NYC-ish.

Are you talking about the window that pops up and leads you to their restrictions?

You should be able to "x" out of it and continue checking out. 

4AE79BCB-99EC-4AD8-8303-2DEDA62554B1.jpeg

Edited by johnplav

6 minutes ago, johnplav said:

That's odd... under state restrictions is lists certian counties and zip codes that they will not ship ammo to... but they are all NYC-ish.

Are you talking about the window that pops up and leads you to their restrictions?

You should be able to "x" out of it and continue checking out. 

4AE79BCB-99EC-4AD8-8303-2DEDA62554B1.jpeg

I'm not anywhere near NYC. When I go to checkout it says there are items in your cart that will not ship to you. When I click on it, it says Ammo can not be shipped to NY Alaska or Hawaii. It doesn't say to my zipcode, it says to NY.  I can proceed but I don't want to pay and then have nothing ship....

Edited by ApexerER

6 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I'm not anywhere near NYC. When I go to checkout it says there are items in your cart that will not ship to you. When I click on it, it says Ammo can not be shipped to NY Alaska or Hawaii. It doesn't say to my zipcode, it says to NY.  I can proceed but I don't want to pay and then have nothing ship....

That's weird.  Anyone else encounter this issue?

• 4 weeks later...

Ammo still flying off the shelf. I ordered a case of 233 62 gr hp last sunday from targetsports. At the time, they had 20 cases in stock not to mention the 99+ cases they had of the fmj and 56gr 223 in stock. When i checked the following day .. sold out of it all.  Holy smokes !