Goodies just arrived by UPS

Water Rat

Pictured are various urines , baits , lures , wire , MB-750’s , Belisle 280’s , chain , assorted hardware. Not pictured ( because I’m too lazy to drag it out ) are dye , wax , gloves , cable and some other shit that I’m probably forgetting. Last year I found a huge otter toilet that I might set up this season. I don’t usually start trapping until all deer seasons are closed due to theft. A14B689D-7188-4C74-89AD-86E87F28A2BC.thumb.jpeg.75c403cf0b237fee369677bdb2929215.jpeg

• Like 4

Have you used the Hobby Lobby wax bricks? They worked great for me last year and that is probably what I am going to use for my waxed dirt this year. 

Like right now they have a sale on a 10# block for 17.50 and if you apply their 40% off a single item coupon that is 10.50 for 10#. I think shipping is a deal killer but it was great when the stores were open. 

Pictured are various urines , baits , lures , wire , MB-750’s , Belisle 280’s , chain , assorted hardware. Not pictured ( because I’m too lazy to drag it out ) are dye , wax , gloves , cable and some other shit that I’m probably forgetting. Last year I found a huge otter toilet that I might set up this season. I don’t usually start trapping until all deer seasons are closed due to theft. A14B689D-7188-4C74-89AD-86E87F28A2BC.thumb.jpeg.75c403cf0b237fee369677bdb2929215.jpeg

Boy oh boy did I ever misread this one?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Have you used the Hobby Lobby wax bricks? They worked great for me last year and that is probably what I am going to use for my waxed dirt this year. 

Like right now they have a sale on a 10# block for 17.50 and if you apply their 40% off a single item coupon that is 10.50 for 10#. I think shipping is a deal killer but it was great when the stores were open. 

No I’ve never used Hobby Lobby. I’m gonna guess their wax is odorless ?

35 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

yup. Pure paraffin. 

Good deal. I got burned...I paid $15 for 5 pounds. There’s a Hobby Lobby a couple of miles from my house. Gotta check em out when they reopen. For some reason I get paranoid when I buy supplies from stores other than the trapping supply houses. I hate to go thru all that work and find out that I used inferior products just to save a few bucks. They might reopen soon thanks to King Andy. Might have curbside pickup too. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Water Rat said:

Good deal. I got burned...I paid $15 for 5 pounds. There’s a Hobby Lobby a couple of miles from my house. Gotta check em out when they reopen. For some reason I get paranoid when I buy supplies from stores other than the trapping supply houses. I hate to go thru all that work and find out that I used inferior products just to save a few bucks. They might reopen soon thanks to King Andy. Might have curbside pickup too. Thanks 

Been a pretty common topic and suggestion on Trapperman forum. Getting down to about a buck a pound if darn good.