Tred Barta

fasteddie

I don't know how rich he is but I heard they had a fund raiser for his medical bills. Must not be that rich.

Friends and relatives usually set up fundraisers so he probably wouldn't have had anything to do with that.. I think people do that sometimes as a way to show support... besides he wasn't filthy rich.. and the medical bills were quite expensive I heard.. though I admit I am not privy to his actual financial status... he might have needed the leg up.

Friends and relatives usually set up fundraisers so he probably wouldn't have had anything to do with that.. I think people do that sometimes as a way to show support... besides he wasn't filthy rich.. and the medical bills were quite expensive I heard.. though I admit I am not privy to his actual financial status... he might have needed the leg up.

I guess it depends on what you think is filthy rich. Have you seen his house in the Hamptons,probably 2 million, or his ranch in Colorado? He got his money from his Daddy. They are in the airline business. I know a lot about him because he is from my area. I could say a lot but don't want to kick him when he's down so I'll leave it at that.

fasteddie............

Some of his antics from years ago really soured me on Big Dan. His days with Bob Foulkrod and Caribou camps they shared. Stories I heard when I was in one of those camps..... The rough, unpolished tough guy attitude turns me off. Pimping all the crap that MOST guys wouldn't be caught dead with. The old videos he made were trash IMO. Now he is a Jesus fearing man? I'll pass on the redneck crap. YMMV.....

Back in 1988 I hunted in one of Foulkrods camps that he was running with Delay River. The entire hunt was a circle jerk. Plenty went wrong on that trip and culminated with a blown radiator on my 1983 Ford Ranger in Weedsport on the trip home.

Alcohol was present one night with BF being quite intoxicated and obnoxious.