Little luck in 4F

river

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Opening day Ten I guess wingin it at the farm and not rustelin the woods up worked didn't have time to do any scouting this year. Long story short well kinda. Got in the woods well before first light. My Uncle broke his back 7 years ago and has to walk with a cane, so I walk him to his spot with his lucky 5gallon bucket at the base of the mountain no more then 100 yards off the road. I set up Lucky Bucket #2 no more then 200 yards away from him incase he needs help at all during the day. Quiet mornin not alot of shooting in our area few distant, I see nothin all mornin but squirrels all and they are getting annoying!

Noon time we usually meet up at my truck for lunch. Today he gets me on the horn sais if he meets me at the truck theres no way hes getting back and askes me to grab him a Coca Cola and bring it to him. I take my time and pack my stuff up and decide to push the swampy brush area in between us. Zig zag through it and made my way out to the road all the sudden BOOM cracka lacka! Sounded like it came from his direction but I was unsure. Figuring he didn’t shoot because my radio wasn’t blasting off (forgot I turned it off when I packed up) I grab his coke and make my way up to him. I get up to Lucky Bucket #1 and he’s not there he somehow made his way up the hill about 65 yards where this bad boy cracked down. Heck ova buck gotta say the drag sucked though all by myself!!hahaha

post-563-0-16966500-1321885904_thumb.jpg

post-563-0-28249300-1321885919_thumb.jpg

Edited by river