Fantasy Football 2020

The_Real_TCIII

Biz, please dont forget about Zeke. Jacobs has a good game but Zeke is sealing my first victory. 

We’ll see. I may still have the lead going into MNF. If you start Big Ben the rapist, I will lose respect for you. You should sit him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If Sutton can go we have a good reason to watch MNF, but I'm in big trouble either way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're projected to beat me by .11 of a point! I need Henry to have a monster night!

I lost in my family league by .08 of a point! Not 8 points, not .8 of a point, but by .08! It was against my daughter though, and it's her birthday, so that's her present! 

2 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You're projected to beat me by .11 of a point! I need Henry to have a monster night!

I lost in my family league by .08 of a point! Not 8 points, not .8 of a point, but by .08! It was against my daughter though, and it's her birthday, so that's her present! 

100 and a TD and you roll me, I think youre a lock

12 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

My team lit it up.....even with Gronk nation dropping a big fat zero!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Oh man, I'm done for the weekend, and sitting on a lousy 1.44 pt lead. You have Lutz tonight. I'll have to agree with Yahoo's 96% chance of a Mlammerhirt victory. 

The only thing that can help me is if Lutz tweaks a hammy in the pre-game warmups.

Oh man, I'm done for the weekend, and sitting on a lousy 1.44 pt lead. You have Lutz tonight. I'll have to agree with Yahoo's 96% chance of a Mlammerhirt victory. 
The only thing that can help me is if Lutz tweaks a hammy in the pre-game warmups.
Or fails a covid test! But I don't think they test on game day! I left some serious points on the bench this week.....made for an interesting matchup

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1