The_Real_TCIII

Fantasy Football 2020

Fellas if you're spending more than 20 minutes a week on a lineup get some help lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I mean what else are you going to do when you’re sitting in the tree stand and there’s no deer in sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Could always go with 10 guys and have more players to pick up as free agents . I thought guys would be all over this 

2 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Could always go with 10 guys and have more players to pick up as free agents . I thought guys would be all over this 

Yes, deeper talent pool with 10 vs 12.

If anyone wants to join, but is short on time for roster maintenance, I would certainly be willing to help set your roster for you, especially when matched against me. I would even be willing to help you trade and build your roster into a veritable fantasy powerhouse.

An example of such a roster for this year could be;

QB Josh Rosen

RB's LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson

WR Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss

K Scott Norwood

Def 1985 Chicago Bears.

Boom.

3 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

If anyone wants to join, but is short on time for roster maintenance, I would certainly be willing to help set your roster for you, especially when matched against me. I would even be willing to help you trade and build your roster into a veritable fantasy powerhouse.

QB Josh Rosen

K Scott Norwood

Def 1985 Chicago Bears.

Boom.

Thats a stacked team right there

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

QB Josh Rosen

K Scott Norwood

Def 1985 Chicago Bears.

Boom.

I only stick with Chiefs RB's:

• Priest Holmes
  • Larry Johnson
  • Jamaal Charles
  • Kareem Hunt

so this year would be Clyde Edwards-Helaire!

I'm in as #9. I am kinda sour on the NFL right now but would love to donate a $10 Bass Pro Card to one of ya!! lol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I only stick with Chiefs RB's:

• Priest Holmes
  • Larry Johnson
  • Jamaal Charles
  • Kareem Hunt

so this year would be Clyde Edwards-Helaire!

Why havent you signed up yet?

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

50 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Why havent you signed up yet?

that's day 1 of my vacation. 5pm is a tough time to draft and i hate auto drafts. too many guys i hate to make a "do not draft automated list" and it starts with OBJ, Dak, Zeke, etc.

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

that's day 1 of my vacation. 5pm is a tough time to draft and i hate auto drafts. too many guys i hate to make a "do not draft automated list" and it starts with OBJ, Dak, Zeke, etc.

LOL that resembles my DO NOT TOUCH CAUSE THEY BE DOUCHE BAG LIST!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You know you can create your own priority list in yahoo for the autodraft?  Or you can just copy their entire list over then remove those guys off of it so it assures that yahoo will draft the next available player instead.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Every year you have an excuse to not join the league, what are you afraid of?

-Mitch Hedberg

37 minutes ago, Elmo said:

You know you can create your own priority list in yahoo for the autodraft?  Or you can just copy their entire list over then remove those guys off of it so it assures that yahoo will draft the next available player instead.

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Every year you have an excuse to not join the league, what are you afraid of?

I still like to draft according to how the draft is going, not auto with preferences.

I'm so happy we are not drafting D players . Love the 1 minute in-between drafting. Good luck to all who are in 

We can't get three more players what's going on around here???!

-Mitch Hedberg

We can't get three more players what's going on around here???!

Ummm it’s hunting season and I am dedicating all my contest time to Chef’s contest:...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next year we should do a forum Hunter fantasy league.  Draft hunters that are forum members.  Each person gets to pick 10 and has to play each of them for one week of the season.  

• Like 1

Bump the draft to say 8pm? And I’d try to join

There's no "try" if we do that. You're in. Any objections?

• Like 1

-Mitch Hedberg