3-D deer target is shot out

fasteddie

My 3-D deer target is shot out . I was looking at several different 3-D's for replacement . Looked at the reviews and so many were negative . Statements like "they don't hold up for many shots" . So , I am in limbo about buying another 3-D deer .

Anyway I had replaced the kill zone in my old 3-D and it is toast . Trying to make do with what I have for now so I painted the kill zone on the back end of the 3D . It should last until October 1st . Now , I better hope that I don't forget and shoot at the backend of a real deer . :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Dont buy one with plastic legs ,I tell everyone that .

Ill 2nd that as my cousin picked up the shooter buck crossbow target from runnings,plastic legs suck!!!not recommending this target either as when we put it together the foam for front leg tore right off,not good quality.ya get what ya pay for

Wrap the body with cellophane a few layers thick. Buy a can of low expanding foam , not the high expansion .poke and fill center. Using tube on top of can, let dry remove cellophane and shot for another few years. Cost about 8 bucks

If you want can then paint brown again or whatever color you want . 

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 4