Red

half way done

just got the text from my taxidermist my bear from last year is almost done ill be picking it up by next friday. im really pumped and cant wait

post-1581-0-43974100-1324586798.jpg

That's a unique mount. I don't think I have ever seen anyone try that one. I like it!

thanks guys she was a really big girl we had to quarter her out she was estimated at over 400lbs. i cant wait until its done next week its gonna look great on the wall

love the white patch on the chest, congrats! where did you get it?

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Looks awesome, what kind of mount is that? Does it have a name?

A feather floated to earth. A hawk saw it, a bear smelled it, and a deer heard it hit the ground, but the coyote did all three - first.

Cool ! As you know I hunt 8m too.That is the first bear I have seen from there but I have heard of the sightings.

Despite our ever-changing,ever-indignant world with its growing ignorance of and indifference to the ways of the wild, I remain a predator, pitying those who revel in artificiality and synthetic success while regarding me and my kind as relics of a time and place no longer valued or understood.James

thank you guys. its a half bear mount i cant remeber the exact name of it but ill ask the taxidermist when hes done next week. ive never seen a bear until i got this one but we were seeing sign here and there last hunting season. this year i didnt see any sign until this past sunday when i was doing some stalking with the muzzle loader i came across some real small bear tracks on the same farm that i shot this big girl off of.

Cool ! As you know I hunt 8m too.That is the first bear I have seen from there but I have heard of the sightings.

this is the only bear i have ever seen. my buddy that i hunt with seen 2 in the park while we were bow hunting in 2009 but you cant shoot them in the park. another friend of mine hunts in the town of sheridan and he sees a few each year.

That is pretty cool if you ask me, congrats on a great mount bro!!!

Bad day of hunting beats a good day at the office

i actually got hooked up on the mount he took over $400 off ive been there 4 times in the past 2 years and sent more then 20 people to the taxidermist over the past 5 years. im always very pleased with the work and hes very personal with you even if you dont see him for a few years he remebers you by your first and last name and remembers each animal you brought in. remebers your profession and kids i really enjoy that.