Anyone join PETA lately?

Bballhunter11

I Googled "PETA kids" just to see what that was all about. There really is an effort focused on turning children into hunter-haters. The real bad news about that is that all this is being done with none of it actively being refuted by hunters. It's all going on under our noses, and the only clue that we have that it's working is the continued decline of hunter numbers. We have a lot of other things to blame it on, but I really don't think many hunters realize the successful role in destroying hunting that PETA is having with their $30 million dollar marketing budget. Just to put that number in perspective, that is more than the NYS portion ($21 million) of the P-R funds that form a majority part of the fish and game operating budget of the DEC. We love to mock and ridicule those wackos, and consequently ignore them. But I think while we simply make fun of them, they are having a whole lot more long-term effects than we are willing to admit to.