That last one went over so well....

I figured the lefty libs out here would love this.

Now I sit me down in school

Where praying is against the rule

For this great nation under God

Finds mention of Him very odd.

If Scripture now the class recites,

It violates the Bill of Rights.

And anytime my head I bow

Becomes a Federal matter now.

Our hair can be purple, orange or green,

That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.

The law is specific, the law is precise.

Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

For praying in a public hall

Might offend someone with no faith at all.

In silence alone we must meditate,

God's name is prohibited by the state.

We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,

And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.

They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.

To quote the Good Book makes me liable.

We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,

And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.

It's "inappropriate" to teach right from wrong,

We're taught that such "judgments" do not belong.

We can get our condoms and birth controls,

Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.

But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,

No word of God must reach this crowd.

It's scary here I must confess,

When chaos reigns the school's a mess.

So, Lord, this silent plea I make:

Should I be shot; My soul please take!

Amen

• Like 1

Can we keep this stuff in the political forum?

You know better than that!...you aren't allowed to mix religion and politics..lol

Here is a good one though. I was just told by my daughter than no one in school stands during the Pledge of Allegance. I almost flipped my wig since I have taught her better than that. Everyone get mad at me but I am the guy that will tell someone to take off their hat during the National Anthem.

I asked her why she didn't stand and she said she can't. school starts with no homeroom it is right to your first class. the Pledge is recited by the office announcements DURING a class and the teachers just keep talking and teaching through it.

I feel like I want to puke.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

You know better than that!...you aren't allowed to mix religion and politics..lol

Here is a good one though. I was just told by my daughter than no one in school stands during the Pledge of Allegance. I almost flipped my wig since I have taught her better than that. Everyone get mad at me but I am the guy that will tell someone to take off their hat during the National Anthem.

I asked her why she didn't stand and she said she can't. school starts with no homeroom it is right to your first class. the Pledge is recited by the office announcements DURING a class and the teachers just keep talking and teaching through it.

Religion, politics, its all the same type of thing really lol

The disrespect for this country is everywhere and 100% blatant. Im the kind of guy that will give you shot for not standing up or taking your hat off, etc for the national anthem as well. I remember kids catching hell in school for not standing, etc for the pledge. Now, nobody seems to care.

You would be hearing in the news about the guy that gave the school district a piece of his mind if that was my kids school... I won't even tolerate that kind of indoctrination what so ever... I would be that schools worst nightmare... I would have told my kids to stand regardless of what the school policy was.. and would back my kid all the way.. I'd have news people knocking down the principles door every day.. and the school board... I would raise such a ruckus that they would let my kid stand just to keep the peace. To many have fought to hard and too many have died for them to disrepect America by not standing for the Pledge... I'll be damned if anyone is ever going to tell me or my family that I can not stand for the pledge... and as for taking off ones hat during out National Anthem... they better not be in arms length if they have a hat on... I very seldom get angry, but disrepect for what our soldiers have fought and died for is something that i have NO tolerance for. I'm angry just hearing you tell the story... Please don't tell me the name of the school!! LOL

Edited by nyantler