Thermacell Rechargable Heated Insoles

Think about how much you spend on those toe and foot warmers, and the heat levels on those are not adjustable. I know I spend around $25 a season on them, if its a particularly cold season, I may spend more. These will pay for themselves in 4 seasons or less, and seem to be alot better than the ones I use now. My feet usually stay pretty warm, but when they do get cold, I dont stay in my stand very long. These just might be the ticket for no more cold feet.

BTW, remember, I coyote hunt, which is mostly done in the coldest months of the year.

My FIL has had them for a few weeks...he opened them on xmas morning.

Pretty cool stuff. The remote feature works well. I think it is a great tool for stand hunting. The heat seems pretty even, so I think it'd be a little more comfortable than basic toe warmers. I think the low setting will cover most typical November/early December days. The higher settings will probably be needed for those cold late season hunts...but the battery life is not as long.

Still expensive though.