Pretty Scary

Robinson446

Alright, I like Robinson, I didn't even realize his other stories, but this one is a little fuzzy.

It reminds me of this time when I was 12 at A friends house after school. One kid decided to see if a lighter would ignite the curtains! They ignited all right. We got the fire out, cut the charred remains from the white curtains and blamed it on the cat. I honestly don't remember if that kid ever came out with it.

I agree its fuzzy

If you dont want to hear my wild storys dont read them.

I thought the point of a hunting forum is for true stories. If it isn't, then I guess I came to the wrong site. Stay tuned for my report on a 106lb coyote that I am about to kill with a nail clipper.............get what Im saying? You came out with a pretty intense and bold story....now back it up, or my opinion this thread should be locked and/or deleted.......No way does something like you described not end up in the paper, etc.....SHOW THE PROOF or stop posting nonsense stories. Your 16 years old....old enough to know better than to be a little tool who posts fake stories on hunting forums.

Ya know ..I've mentioned this before on the site...years ago the first goats we ever had were drag out of the barn and killed by yotes...then we called the DEC to come out and investigate...for the next day 7 15# rock cornish chickens were taken out of a 4ft high fenced area and eaten...I actually saw the yote running down the drive across the street as I drove to work....the DEC officers that came out said the yote that killed the goats and chickens were 3-4 and that "They more than likey weighed between 65 and 85#"...this is at the same time that three other nieghbors had livestock maimed and Killed...sheep ...turkey and chickens...and two others saw the yotes as well....Some of you guys certainly think highly of your selfs being able to doubt the words of others...because thier experiances are different from yours...Makes me wonder if most of you don't work in little cubicals

65 - 85 is huge........honestly anything over 40lbs is huge. They aren't that big out west, nowhere close....I shot a 22lb Coyote in Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada with a beautiful coat..everybody out there said that was average size for them out there. When I told them there are 40-50lbers in NY, they couldn't believe it.

When seeing a coyote run 40-50 yards away from you, im sure its easy to guess the weight wrong. Its an adrenaline rush and a 40-50lber can look like 65-85lbs, point is, they aren't that big. If they were, someone would have shot one by now and had it officially weighed.

When was the last time anybody officially weight a coyote in at 60+lbs in NY? Please let me know.