Pistol Permit Process is Maddening

Splitear

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I agree with you. But a vote for Biden is indeed a vote for more gun control. You don't have to believe me, just read his own website.

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. 

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

had this discussion with a liberal friend of mine over the weekend. I mentioned how it should be concerning that 1st and 2nd amendment rights are facing some challenges of late. His comment was that nothing has been taken from anyone yet. And while I told him that yes he's correct (although an argument at the state level could be had), the writing is on the wall. 

I also reminded him about the outrage he had when they talked about building a wall (but before one had been built yet).

Where I'm from you don't wait for shit to happen to react.

This definition could be applied to both sides of the aisle. There are two primary criteria in it bridged at "...individual and that...".  The Left focuses on the first criteria labeling the Right, and the Right focuses on the second criteria labeling the Left.  Since neither the Left or Right meet both criteria of this definition it should not be applied to either side of the aisle!

Go watch the video Schwarzenegger just put out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

My wife has her appointment today to drop off her paper work ,we'll see how long it takes in niagara county ,mine was about 6 months.

I was told that in my county there were around 300 applications ahead of mine, and they process a couple a day.

I hope it's a speedy process for her. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

It took me 13-14 months to get in Onondaga county, It has restrictions sportsman and employment. I put in for no restrictions. Nobody at the time got non restricted. I hear now with the new judges you can but I don't care. I carry as I see fit. I also have a PA permit which I can carry in 30 some odd other states.

I just bought a new pistol last week and had to do the mail in add. I sent in paper work Sat morning and had the new permit back 7 days later. It was actually very easy and quick.