Hurricane Henri

First-light

6 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Yes sir, my friend swears by Champion, is that Harbor Freight?? As i type this I feel like it might be?? My Honda, is the companion version, it will plug into other Honda 2000/2200, which my dad has the older 2000 version,  which is cool.  Probably other brands do too.  I just like to be able to pick the generator up, and walk with it.  Knew a guy who bought a big Honda generator for his motorhome, he said if he were to do it over again he’d buy 2 of the smaller units, and run parallel, since the large one is a heavy brick.  Different strokes, for different folks…

I bought a EB3000c 20 years ago (I think?) for home use, camping and in my business.  It paid for itself numerous times over the years but was kind of loud and heavy for camping at 70lbs so ended up adding a EU2200i off Craigslist a number of years ago.  Neither takes up much space and are good peace of mind.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I bought a EB3000c 20 years ago (I think?) for home use, camping and in my business.  It paid for itself numerous times over the years but was kind of loud and heavy for camping at 70lbs so ended up adding a EU2200i off Craigslist a number of years ago.  Neither takes up much space and are good peace of mind.

Yes sir, very happy with mine too.

E346753F-BEBC-4C94-83A0-8216AE272A82.jpeg

Was in 8" rain total, now more like 4". Just sprinkles so far.

I have 2 of the Honda 2200 and the kit to connect them along with the extended run external fuel tank. Run great, use one as a single out on the property or together they run enough for the house. I like it better then a larger same output unit. Sips fuel too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

First-Light, sorry for helping derail your thread! Glad you are out of the direct path, and in better shape than you originally anticipated! Stay safe, and let us know…

NP I just posted some picts of our generator for the camper!!!

• Like 1