Which tags ?

luberhill

So I was at Walmart today getting second chance doe tags ..

Guy in-line said “ the extended season weeks you can use all left over tags AND you can hunt bow, crossbow, muzzloader ,shotgun and rifle “

Thats not how I understood it .. I thought you could use all left over tags but only bow , crossbow , ML.

Am I right ?

Also he said you could use the two muzzleloader tags during regular gun IF hunting with a ML

Again…. I don’t believe that 

i bought some ammo at walmart a while back and at the register they asked if it was for a handgun (now this was 30/30 ammo) and i asked why...... the person said they have to ask...... i again asked why...... the person said its the law......and thus i told them it was not "the law".  And they sold me the ammo.... lol  

8 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i bought some ammo at walmart a while back and at the register they asked if it was for a handgun (now this was 30/30 ammo) and i asked why...... the person said they have to ask...... i again asked why...... the person said its the law......and thus i told them it was not "the law".  And they sold me the ammo.... lol  

Same type of experience! A couple years ago, I saw some .22 ammo on the shelf that I wanted. The woman behind the counter asked to see my pistol permit! I told her the ammo was for my .22 rifle. She said she couldn't sell me the ammo, unless she saw my pistol permit. I again told her it wasn't for a pistol, it was for my .22 rifle. She stood her ground, then I asked to see the manager and he rang me up no questions asked! Scary to think, we have politicians just as ignorant about guns and ammo that make gun laws!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Because if it’s for a handgun they need to see your pistol license.

I bought 38s and they asked me too.

No I do have a rifle that shoots 38s too…

Another liberal idiotic law

2 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Because if it’s for a handgun they need to see your pistol license.

I bought 38s and they asked me too.

No I do have a rifle that shoots 38s too…

Another liberal idiotic law

It's not a law. There is no law that says they need to see your pistol license for the purchase of any ammunition

Its supposedly Walmart policy

Edited by Robhuntandfish