Cellular camera question....

Robhuntandfish

1 minute ago, stubborn1VT said:

I'm sure others will chime in, but the answer is Yes.  I don't run them, but I know a guy who has half his family receiving email notifications from his cell cams.  Think he said his limit was 12 people.  Not sure if it the same for text notifications.  

Thanks!  that would be great .  My buddy that got them works 12 hour shifts in a secure building and cannot access a personal phone.  So there might be some need to know info going on in the woods! 

• Like 1

I can only speak for Spartan cams as that is the only one that I’m familiar with. If only he has an account, he can enter your email or phone number so that you can notifications sent as well. If both of you own a cam and have 2 accounts, then he can share his camera with you and give you full access to his pics on the app. This is what I have done with my group of friends. It is very helpful seeing movement in other areas even if we don’t hunt there. I can view 2 dozen cams anytime. It really helps with the big picture for movement. 

• Thanks 1

can two people sign up for an account off of one cell cam?  No idea how these work but my buddy got two of these for next season and was wondering if we both can get notifications off from one account?
Rob what brand did he get?
As for spypoint you would just need his login info for the app. I monitor my Dads acct., just use his login info. To see the pics.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

not sure on the brand, he just got them.  We shoudl have great cell service there and  I am hoping its one that is fairly easy to use.  Will have to ask him on the brand. The app would be perfect if that is the case for these.  Thanks all.   

I split a spartan with my dad. I have the app on my phone and just text him the pics. 

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I split a spartan with my dad. I have the app on my phone and just text him the pics. 

Do you physically text him the pics? You do know that you can enter his info and have it automatically sent right? Unless you want to pick and choose which pics he gets. I can understand that. 

Edited by NonTypical

8 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

He was going to do that too but him being in secured area for 12 hours without a cell phone and i am out hunting would like to get info real time.  

sounds like you just have the app then and text him

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Do you physically text him the pics? You do know that you can enter his info and have it automatically sent right? Unless you want to pick and choose which pics he gets. I can understand that. 

I do a 3 shot burst and hes not super tech savvy. So i review and only send him buck pics.

• Like 1