Jump to content

GameDay foods


Recommended Posts

Arizona Tex Mex maybe?

Nah just straight Mexican… when I lived out there I ate fried rattlesnake a few times it was great… but they eat a ton of Mexican food out there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chef said:


Nah just straight Mexican… when I lived out there I ate fried rattlesnake a few times it was great… but they eat a ton of Mexican food out there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh alright my dad always wanted to live there never made it out there. I will one day been to Phoenix quick stop at airport.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Tampa bay we did Cuban sandwiches
Thankfully we don’t need to ever worry about doing the NY Jets or Giants or Detroit Lions or Cleveland or Redskins


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or buffalo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Denver was gross-green chilies,
Seattle wasn’t great - no seafood fans besides me
New England clam chowder


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denver should be Rocky Mtn Oysters. 

New England should be lobster. why choose soup over lobster?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Steelers pierogi's.

Each year we go,to Pittsburg for baseball games . One Sunday morning we were sitting outside at a coffee and cigar place, enjoying our breakfast of coffee and cigars , and we met the Pierogi King of Pittsburgh! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Each year we go,to Pittsburg for baseball games . One Sunday morning we were sitting outside at a coffee and cigar place, enjoying our breakfast of coffee and cigars , and we met the Pierogi King of Pittsburgh!I 

I had to look up what food comes from there. That and primanti sandwiches.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

the winner of Chiefs/Bills next week is going to super bowl. it's a shame its the divisonal round instead of championship

Yes the Titans lost Henry or they challenge. You don't think Big Ben will test your defense. He wants to pull a Peyton Manning go out on top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Yes the Titans lost Henry or they challenge. You don't think Big Ben will test your defense. He wants to pull a Peyton Manning go out on top.

Henry is back.

Ben will try, but I hope it's not a close game. I'd prefer zero stress before we play Buffalo lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, johnplav said:

I don’t know who’s showing up tomorrow or what they’ll bring… but I know I’ll be grilling a few dozen wings. They’re about to go into the marinade. 

B93B8610-2BC5-407D-9432-D20DF4670E37.jpeg

Grilling in what temps? Might have to follow suit and get smoker ready could do it in garage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Grilling in what temps? Might have to follow suit and get smoker ready could do it in garage.

I get the grill going like 350-400 then just keep the wings moving until they’re fully cooked with a little char. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I acquired some water Buffalo from a farm in little falls . Going to do chillie with it . Never had it before,  don't think my girls and wife want to try it . More for me I said .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Grilling in what temps? Might have to follow suit and get smoker ready could do it in garage.

I get the grill going like 350-400 then just keep the wings moving until they’re fully cooked with a little char. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I acquired some water Buffalo from a farm in little falls . Going to do chillie with it . Never had it before,  don't think my girls and wife want to try it . More for me I said .

I'm outta likes wish I was closer. I'd try it. Sounds delicious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...