Man accused of killing UCLA student at L.A. furniture store arrested 

"So here's my plan, dad. Kill someone and get sent to prison. Find the biggest con I can and become his bitch. A few months of prison love should be enough to prove I'm a "girl" and then I'll transfer to a women's prison and boom ... easy street!"

"What's the point of that?"

"Owning the conservatards!"

"That's my boy ... uh, girl."

10 minutes ago, left field said:

"So here's my plan, dad. Kill someone and get sent to prison. Find the biggest con I can and become his bitch. A few months of prison love should be enough to prove I'm a "girl" and then I'll transfer to a women's prison and boom ... easy street!"

"What's the point of that?"

"Owning the conservatards!"

"That's my boy ... uh, girl."

That’s just weird. I think you should stick to posts like the one earlier today with the black girl / evil white guy thing - made a lot more sense….

1 hour ago, left field said:

I was just trying to make something coherent out of four seasons nonsensical rambling post. 

We know your sucking down a whole bunch of the left but please try and stay educated on the subject. Your new leader in Albany will walk you thru it if you end up on the route of being someone’s Bioch. 

Edited by Four Seasons

9 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

We know your sucking down a whole bunch of the left but please try and stay educated on the subject. Your new leader in Albany will walk you thru it if you end up on the route of being someone’s Bioch. 

Helpful life lesson:

After the age of 21 or so, a man shouldn't use the word "bioch". It's just unseemly. Unless, of course, he snaps his fingers in a theatrical flourish as he says it.

Did you snap your fingers in the air as you wrote it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, left field said:

Helpful life lesson:

After the age of 21 or so, a man shouldn't use the word "bioch". It's just unseemly. Unless, of course, he snaps his fingers in a theatrical flourish as he says it.

Did you snap your fingers in the air as you wrote it?

No but I guess I should be more thoughtful when speaking about Tran’s and stuff. I see by your response maybe I hit a little close to your home. Sorry if I infringed.  Your secret is safe with me.