If you won the lotto..

suburbanfarmer

3 hours ago, DirtTime said:

At least head to the Catskills Bill. Get a hundred miles or so away from the city. 

You're near Rochester right? I'm pretty sure you could make that happen for less then what your Elite's cost.

I'm much closer to buffalo /Niagara falls . I'm not trading fluids with no skeezers LOL . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm much closer to buffalo /Niagara falls . I'm not trading fluids with no skeezers LOL . 

Buffalo is still full price? I'd think the pimps were running specials to make up for the lost money on that last Bills game. For the record, skeezers need love too :yes:.

If we won real, money ( not a couple million ) I’d buy something on Canandaigua Lake for the summer , but make Tenn. our home . I’d offer each kid a couple million to relocate with us .

Actually if the kids moved cancel the Lake house here .

• Like 1

We all have dreams  

Haha I that we do… but here is the reality I could buy all these houses and go on all these vacations but my kid needs to go to school and grow up like a normal kid so I’d probably just stay out most of the time so I can be around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Haha I that we do… but here is the reality I could buy all these houses and go on all these vacations but my kid needs to go to school and grow up like a normal kid so I’d probably just stay out most of the time so I can be around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could buy a smaller yacht and hire a tutor for your son. Win win Lol 

This for sure. 15 minutes from my house. I would drop the elk fence and have a huge elk bbq for hunting NY and everyone gets a cooler of elk to take home. Then make that area into more hunting grounds. 750 acres, indoor archery range, meat processing room, 31 deer stands, 21 duck blinds, etc....
https://nylandquest.com/black-creek-hunting-club-is-for-sale/

https://nylandquest.com/black-creek-hunting-club-is-for-sale/

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1