Last meal....

Robhuntandfish

On 3/3/2022 at 3:04 PM, grampy said:

My favorite meal of the year by far, is Thanksgiving. My last meal request would be a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Including candied yams with marshmellow topping. For desert, at least three different pies. All cooked by my beautiful bride, as she is absolutely the best the best cook and baker I've ever known. And to have all the family and friends, lost over the years, sitting at the table with us.

Really nice what you said. I agree with your choice but we have to have homemade cranberry sauce and one of those pies be blueberry!!!!

• Like 1

I've been to Yasuda. Great meal, though I had to caution my companion to not ask for soy sauce and wasabi. 
There used to be a very small Japanese restaurant called Sushi Inoue, across the street from me in Harlem. They were awarded a Michelin Star in their second year. I would be the only Gaijin in the place among the Japanese men, sitting at the bar and eating whatever the chef prepared. Often I would just take it from his hand and pop it in my mouth. Great food. Closed now.

Hahah yea asking for soy sauce in a place like that is a sin. They give it to you the way it is supposed to be eaten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like asking for butter in a true Italian restaurant.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Hahaha I’d say it’s actually far worse! But yea the same idea.

Next SENY GTG Arthur AV

• Like 5

Hahaha I’d say it’s actually far worse! But yea the same idea.

Next SENY GTG Arthur AV

1000% agree on Arthur Ave but it needs to be a early afternoons, hit the clam bars, and all the shops and have Tacks bring the Blackstone to whip up a feast in the park. We really just need to Boil water for the Borgatti ravioli. The rest is cheeses, breads, olives and dried sausage.

• Like 4