Todays (clean) chuckle

Water Rat

It wasn’t him, it’s me. If you all want to go on another forum, that’s fine, but you aren’t going to use this one to steer traffic to it. That’s stepping over the line. Regardless of some people’s feelings about this site, I’m going to moderate it as best I can. 

I’ve been frustrated by how things have gone the last couple of years too, but I’m sticking with this ship and seeing if there’s any turning it around. 

Does he even respond to you? Is the man even alive? At some point the domain will just disappear if he doesn’t pay….no? What then it’s just gone one day ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Does he even respond to you? Is the man even alive? At some point the domain will just disappear if he doesn’t pay….no? What then it’s just gone one day ?

I’m not going to air everything out here. You know me better than that. Yes, if he doesn’t renew to domain name it will just go away. 

Im glad you all created another forum, I wish you nothing but good luck with it. I hope it doesn’t peter out like most of them do. 

I’m not going to air everything out here. You know me better than that. Yes, if he doesn’t renew to domain name it will just go away. 

Im glad you all created another forum, I wish you nothing but good luck with it. I hope it doesn’t peter out like most of them do. 

Why not just come over and keep the community going? You have been a part of it for a long time. We didn’t create it at least PM the owner he’s been a lurker here for a while… get to know him and see what he is about before you decide to stay here.

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why not just come over and keep the community going? You have been a part of it for a long time. We didn’t create it at least PM the owner he’s been a lurker here for a while… get to know him and see what he is about before you decide to stay here.

I appreciate the offer, but I’m good for now. I dont have a ton of time to follow a bunch of forums these days. Maybe one of these days I’ll check it out, just not now. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

It wasn’t him, it’s me. If you all want to go on another forum, that’s fine, but you aren’t going to use this one to steer traffic to it. That’s stepping over the line. Regardless of some people’s feelings about this site, I’m going to moderate it as best I can. 

I’ve been frustrated by how things have gone the last couple of years too, but I’m sticking with this ship and seeing if there’s any turning it around. If not, that’s fine too, but I’m not going to act like an insolent child on my way out either. 

Exactly and a few should get a lifetime ban just for being the mouthpieces to go along with the owner of the other site that came here searching. 

Just now, Four Seasons said:

Exactly and a few should get a lifetime ban just for being the mouthpieces to go along with the owner of the other site that came here searching. 

Certain members have been warned. If they want to play games, I’ll make the final move for them. I don’t have time for bs. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I’ve been frustrated by how things have gone the last couple of years too, but I’m sticking with this ship and seeing if there’s any turning it around. If not, that’s fine too, but I’m not going to act like an insolent child on my way out either. 

Totally fair, it wasn't personal. sorry that some are acting childish. For me, the members made the site so trying to keep the band together is fair and I wouldn't say childish. Also totally fair for a mod to do his "job" too.

• Like 2