Safe Act II if Cuomo gets relected

HectorBuckBuster

I'm not surprised by this. If Cuomo and his gun-banning cohorts (Let's not be forgetting them) get re-elected, why on earth would they think there is anything stopping them from doing whatever they want with our guns? We know what they want to do. Without the threat to their holding office, what else would motivate them not to go full-steam-ahead with whatever gun controls they can conjure up. I have been warning about this kind of thing ever since the passing of the safe act. Make them pay for that act or prepare to live with a constant and unlimited assault on the 2nd Amendment from now on. Why wouldn't they?

The safe act had probably been waiting in the wings for years and I'm sure it didn't take a six figure paid strategist to tell cuomo to drop the hammer on it in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shooting. Since his adgenda is purely political, I don't doubt that he'll try to add onto the safe act when in reality he is sitting idly by and waging no kind of war against crime. He's the biggest criminal in the state!

• Like 2

Problem is Cuomo is going to be hard to beat, despite ramblings of low gun owner turnout at the polls come voting time the opposite is true, NY gun owners have a very high per% voter turnout but the problem is many still will vote Cuomo because they are unionized labor or work for the state and those folks will not vote Asterino/Republican

I understand the idea of drumming up the base to get each and every single gun owner to the polls but I really don't think that will be enough.

Problem is Cuomo is going to be hard to beat, despite ramblings of low gun owner turnout at the polls come voting time the opposite is true, NY gun owners have a very high per% voter turnout but the problem is many still will vote Cuomo because they are unionized labor or work for the state and those folks will not vote Asterino/Republican

I understand the idea of drumming up the base to get each and every single gun owner to the polls but I really don't think that will be enough.

It just so happens that I'm unionized and I work for the state. I am voting Republican, as well as the majority of guys in our shop. Just because we're in a union that unfortunately supports Cuomo, does not mean that we do as individuals.

It just so happens that I'm unionized and I work for the state. I am voting Republican, as well as the majority of guys in our shop. Just because we're in a union that unfortunately supports Cuomo, does not mean that we do as individuals.

Same here.

they should spend more money and time on individual psychological testing instead of going after gun control in the masses.  The majority of the people being effected have no criminal back rounds and would more then likely give there lives defending there fellow americans in a violent situation.  You can give a marine an m-16 with complete trust however I cant go to the range with over a 10 round mag just because my term is up?!  I would happily give my life for a fellow American in just cause.  However they do absolutely nothing to try and figure out WHO should be allowed to own these weapons.  I feel if there is a history of mental illness then you shouldn't be allowed to own any type of firearm.  However any honest working American that does not suffer from mental disabilities should be allowed to own and operate a firearm at his leisure.  Especially to protect his family.  People will always get illegal firearms if they want them.  All we are doing is taking them away from the only thing stopping those dirtbags from breaking into our homes in the middle of the night.  This country is one of the largest arms dealers in the WORLD yet we are attacking local Americans for owning a product we sell by the masses.  Especially when it comes to children I think psychological testing should be done annually in the school districts to better help identify the problems before they become an atrocity.  

This is not about safety.  it is about control.  They want the guns in control.  this was all a well planned out scheme. The dems on the federal level got into Andy's ear and convinced him that this was his ticket to Washington.  We were a test state.  The safe act was penned by bloombergs boys and they were waiting fore just the right tragedy to roll it out.  Andy used it as a political feather in his cap. If he gets reelected that is a referendum that this was all ok and move on to more control and more ststes will attmept to roll out similar legislation.  Psychological testing of children will not help.  Most people suffer their first break in late teens early 20's.  If you trust the school system to do this testing, trust me they are on board with getting rid of guns.  Look at the common core curriculum and see what they say about the 2nd amendment.  They are influencing children that guns are bad.  believe me one of the questions on that test will be do mommy and daddy have guns and if so are you scared to be in your home.  They say yes t both guess who will be at your door.  Surrender your guns or your children.  So expecting that system to be an ally is not a good plan. 

• Like 1

they should spend more money and time on individual psychological testing instead of going after gun control in the masses.  The majority of the people being effected have no criminal back rounds and would more then likely give there lives defending there fellow americans in a violent situation.  You can give a marine an m-16 with complete trust however I cant go to the range with over a 10 round mag just because my term is up?!  I would happily give my life for a fellow American in just cause.  However they do absolutely nothing to try and figure out WHO should be allowed to own these weapons.  I feel if there is a history of mental illness then you shouldn't be allowed to own any type of firearm.  However any honest working American that does not suffer from mental disabilities should be allowed to own and operate a firearm at his leisure.  Especially to protect his family.  People will always get illegal firearms if they want them.  All we are doing is taking them away from the only thing stopping those dirtbags from breaking into our homes in the middle of the night.  This country is one of the largest arms dealers in the WORLD yet we are attacking local Americans for owning a product we sell by the masses.  Especially when it comes to children I think psychological testing should be done annually in the school districts to better help identify the problems before they become an atrocity.  

I hear the mental illness topic a lot. Problem is where to draw he line and who decides what side of the line each of us are on. Should a person that is depressed an seeks medical help after the death of a family member be denied? they could be suffering from depression, right? How about the person with an eating disorder? The list goes on so do we let the groups that have proven they are anti gun, decide who can have them? Thought that was what we were all upset about anyway.

So how do you guys in the unions feel about your PAC money being used to support someone you don't?

I don't lose any sleep over it...this certainly isn't the first or last time they'll support someone I don't, pretty sure I'm not going to quit my job because of it.

Edited by jjb4900
  • Like 2

I don't know the answer so maybe someone can tell me.

What unions endorse that hemorrhoid cuomo?

What unions donate to the hemorrhoids campaign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much all of the Teamsters and all the State Unions and all other Unions, easier to ask which Unions do not support Cuomo and that answer would be I don't know?