So I have a call in to...

the local drug enforcement investigators....I went to get the inoculation for my Sunn Hemp seeds...which I'm having a hard time finding ...did get soybean...any how the reactions I'm getting made me decide to head off any future problems with a call...I had the secretary laughing about it so she sees where it could be some what funny...The problem wouldn't be with the Sunn hemp...for it looks like really tall golden rod with a bright yellow pea shaped flower...but I ordered the climbing soybeans from another company....They sent me 3 8# bags and in each bag he added other seeds....for them to climb on...one bag has 1oz of Okra..which I can't get to grow here...another 1oz of sweet sorghum...not a problem ....but the third has 1oz of Kanaf...well I chose the Sunn hemp over the Kanaf when researching the seeds because of the pic below....So now I've been telling ppl I'm planting hemp and when it starts growing... if it grows... those leaves from the kanaf will be sticking out around the plot.....I can foresee a raid in my future ....lol

http://www.kenaf-fib...oglie-kenaf.asp

Edited by growalot

So I got a call back....He is a hunter so knows about plots and such.... I explained what I'm planting and why and why I called gave him all info to look up...He thanked me and said they appreciate the heads up and at most if another agency had concerns a simple field test would clear it up...I said welcome any time ...thanks and now I can get it planted with out concerns...lol

Well from a distance I bet it willl....Mr B. said he can hear the calls going out now ...."We drove by this field up in the hills and it looks like they have pot growing in the tall weeds"....lol

The guy that sold the seed to me recounted a story of local kids down south going to the hospital not feeling too well ...after they stole some out of a farmers field and tried to smoke it.... :bad::nono: ...lol

kef |kef| (also kif)

noun

a substance, esp. cannabis, smoked to produce a drowsy state.

ORIGIN early 19th cent.: from Arabic kayf ‘enjoyment, well-being.’

kif |kif| |kɪf| |kɛf|

noun & adjective variant spelling of kef .

I recounted this on another site...lots of southerns and even northerners ...have told of finding the real stuff growing wild in many places...I was surprised at that for the northern states...but hey corn reseeds I guess so why not that ???.....I've never found any while hiking...but I have found areas where there were a lot of 5gal buckets with holes in the bottom....hhhmmmm

noo its ganja

Paula see what happens when one relies on the drug slang dictionary on line...lol

Edited by growalot

Any experienced law enforcement officer or anyone with an ounce of common sense will know the difference between a cultivated cash crop versus wild growing hemp plants. In most cases the THC content in wild growing hemp plants is so low that you will die of smoke inhalation before you get a buzz off from them. I wouldn't worry too much about it. and yes, it will reseed itself.

No Eddie no more goats...and I took my turkey fan over to the barn and hung it 6ft up in the air upside down to dry...I came out of the woods one morning from hunting and caught that no good mother@$#$%%^%^$^&% dog coming out of the barn...it growled and barked at me...gun was unloaded....and ran off...I got to the barn and found the fan chewed up...

My only revenge is to turn that entire pasture into a food plot and the area around it into bedding....which is already in the works...they can just try and find a deer ...between all the acres of standing corn and my 16 food plots....and 8 watering holes and three areas of hing cuttings...before I was disgusted and sick over the killings...now I'm just seriously p--sed off....