400,000 KILL/S

Dom

That could be close to the real number. DEC" estimated" 228359 if I'm reading it correctly.

I'm not sure if i read correctly.But if i did the total state wide would be 427,341.

I could be reading wrong.I searched under main where it say's New's and articals.The way it read's to me is 118,350 fawn's and female's and 110,000 bucks then when i read down 93,100 105,400 and 491 crossbow kills that is how i came up with these numbers.Am I not reading this corectly.

Dom i think your adding what they already did, on page 3 they list the state total.

so I'm still on the fawns, how are they reported? there is not a check box on the tag. do you think it's by a dec person at a station. that's alot of fawns.

I wonder if they have a # for deer killed by cars. I see probably 50 or more dead deer a yr on the 5 miles of 26 north I travel every day to work. Use to be worse before they gave out all the doe tags. Had to drive that section of road with my windows up it smelled so bad from the ones that went off the road to die. It wouldnt suprise me if 400,000 a yr were killed by hunters, disease, cars, predators. And it might even be higher.

• Like 1