Obama Gets Eric Holder Off!!

This guy campaigned on transparant gov't

This guy said he was a uniter

This guy said he would go line by line and veto unwarrented gov't spending

This guy said he would be president of all the people

This guy talks alot of Bull shit.

This guy is trying to force Obama care down out throaths

This guy side steps congress and makes it legal for over 800,000 illegals to be legal because he say's it's the right thing to do.

(I could go on, I think you get my point)

Remember come November

Holly crap if a sitting Republican president did this there would be riots in the street from the looney left. Though I find it quite funny and in some sick way a little satisfying that a sitting liberal anti gun prez flooded another country with illegal guns. Every time it comes up in the news I get a grin on my face. :spiteful: And Im sure those two sit around and get eachother off all the time so its nothing new for them with the repeal of dont ask dont tell and all. :nyam:

Edited by erussell
  • Like 1

First, the mass media hass to be on board with exposing the truth. This story has been ignored by the mass media from the beginning because they're all on board with Obama and his anti-gun agenda.

I give Issa and his committee tons of credit for keeping this thing from fading away. He is risking his whole political reputation on retaliation from this administration and the whole Democratic party. The man deserves to be honored.

The scary thing is that it was probably intentionally done to make guns look bad and help bammer start his anti gun campaign. Luckily it backfired and Holder screwed it all up and got some law enforcement officers and a couple thousand mexicans killed with American government help,and they have been trying to sweep it under the rug ever since. And I think Bammer is going to end up throwing Holder under the bus too. Still grinning!!! :spiteful:

Edited by erussell
  • Like 1