Tresspassers

fasteddie

He didnt say everyone that moves to the country from the city trespasses.

really? I believe he said ALL. Yep, I just check...that's what he said. don't really want to get into a pissing match with you. I don't come on this forum for the intent.

I grew up with my family owning a significant amount of land..( approx 200 acres)..

I married into a family with a significant amount of land ( approx 1000 acres)...

I am currently living with a person with a significant amount of land (100 acres)..

All this time the properties were surrounded by neighbors with significant amounts of land..

Never had any issues until tight assed flatlanders started buying up properties..

Now you can't track a wounded deer across a property boundary without a problem...

Sad situation, but that's just the way it is..I'm glad I'm getting old and won't have to put up with such BS much longer..

I actually havent seen anyone say they condone trespassing, or that they dont have a problem with them. What I have seen though is some people want to string them up, call the cops immediately, etc and others are more apt to talk to the people nicely first.

Actually I think I said they were "tolerant about this type of illegal activity". And don't tell me you did not interpret those messages as being tolerant of the poor little kid on his bike, ignoring posted signs.....lol. Now as I understand the term, that certainly sounds like the practice is being condoned (not my word but since you suggested it, it does fit).

And as far as calling the cops immediately, I'm not so sure I don't agree with that reaction. If or when the day comes that you personally own property and experience vandalism or property damage due to trespassers (of all ages and appearances), I'm sure your attitude will change immediately. Until that time, I'm guess you along with a couple others will continue to think it is just some landowner making a big deal out of some minor law-breaking. I realize that it really doesn't seem all that important as long as you are not the one affected.

I grew up with my family owning a significant amount of land..( approx 200 acres)..

I married into a family with a significant amount of land ( approx 1000 acres)...

I am currently living with a person with a significant amount of land (100 acres)..

All this time the properties were surrounded by neighbors with significant amounts of land..

Never had any issues until tight assed flatlanders started buying up properties..

Now you can't track a wounded deer across a property boundary without a problem...

Sad situation, but that's just the way it is..I'm glad I'm getting old and won't have to put up with such BS much longer..

Anyone can track a deer across my property with my permission. Its pretty simple, be respectful ask, done deal. We have relationships with pretty much everyone that touches our property so its not an issue. If everyone just took a few min out to meet their neighbors it could help the situation a lot.

I will never deny anyone access to my property for tracking a wounded deer. In fact, if at all possible, I will lend a hand in the blood-trailing task. My only requirement is that I be contacted first. I have had this happen twice and in each case I drove the hunter back up the hill on my ATV and helped him follow the blood trail. In both cases, the deer circled back around and off my land, but that's another story.

• Like 1

whats a flatlander pygmy?

Paula...A flatlander is a person who does NOT have one leg two inches shorter than the other...

They come from strange, exotic places like Philadelphia and New Jersey...

Many of them look like the cast of "The Sopranos"...

They talk funny..They say things like " Youse Guys" and " Giddoudaheah".

Actually I think I said they were "tolerant about this type of illegal activity". And don't tell me you did not interpret those messages as being tolerant of the poor little kid on his bike, ignoring posted signs.....lol. Now as I understand the term, that certainly sounds like the practice is being condoned (not my word but since you suggested it, it does fit).

And as far as calling the cops immediately, I'm not so sure I don't agree with that reaction. If or when the day comes that you personally own property and experience vandalism or property damage due to trespassers (of all ages and appearances), I'm sure your attitude will change immediately. Until that time, I'm guess you along with a couple others will continue to think it is just some landowner making a big deal out of some minor law-breaking. I realize that it really doesn't seem all that important as long as you are not the one affected.

Show me where you see these things, because I must have missed them.

You've got to be kidding me .... lol. What do you want me to do go back through the whole thread and quote entire replies? For crying out loud do a little work for yourself. I think the messages were really quite clearly written. I didn't have any problem understanding them. If they went over your head, I can't do anything about that.

Wow, so you are making an accusation and refuse to back it up? Theres a shocker.

I already went back through the thread, and like I said before, could find no statements condoning trespassing. All I saw were guys that would rather talk to people nicely than call the cops or string them up right away.

Wow, so you are making an accusation and refuse to back it up? Theres a shocker.

I already went back through the thread, and like I said before, could find no statements condoning trespassing. All I saw were guys that would rather talk to people nicely than call the cops or string them up right away.

Oh, give it a rest will you for crying out loud. If you can't understand things that you read, that's still no need to take up other people's time with your nonsense. I am not a remedial reading instructor. Find a more useful way of handling your PSI ..... lol.

• Like 1

talk nicely hold their hand and walk them off the property. Turn around walk back and they follow you. If someone walked into hour house uninvited would you talk nicely to them? Trespassing is trespassing. If they walk right on through a posted line once they will again.

• Like 1

Oh, give it a rest will you for crying out loud. If you can't understand things that you read, that's still no need to take up other people's time with your nonsense. I am not a remedial reading instructor. Find a more useful way of handling your PSI ..... lol.

Lmao, exactly what i expect from you Doc.

What? Calling things how I see them? Thats never changed, and never will. Im not really worried about who agrees with me and who doesnt.

BTW, the big message here is that you are again, throwing out accusations, and then when someone calls you on it, you refuse to back it up.