Tresspassers

fasteddie

What? Calling things how I see them? Thats never changed, and never will. Im not really worried about who agrees with me and who doesnt.

BTW, the big message here is that you are again, throwing out accusations, and then when someone calls you on it, you refuse to back it up.

Look, I will concede that you have much more stamina for turning every thread into a pissing contest. It's a talent you should be very proud of and apparently are since you have become quite predictable in that lately. It actually is a bit comical, but also becomes quite tedious for me and everyone else too. So understanding how important it is for you to get in the last word, how about you have one more go at blaming me for your lack of reading comprehension and we'll be done with it.

• Like 1

I was trying to be helpful by pointing out that the guy wasnt saying that everyone from the city that buys land trespasses, at least thats not what i read it as. I read it as saying that out of all of the city people that buy parcels of land, the group that bothers him are the ones that do such and such. I honestly was not being a jerk to you or trying to get into a pissing contest, I merely figured you took what the guy said the wrong way.

I was trying to be helpful by pointing out that the guy wasnt saying that everyone from the city that buys land trespasses, at least thats not what i read it as. I read it as saying that out of all of the city people that buy parcels of land, the group that bothers him are the ones that do such and such. I honestly was not being a jerk to you or trying to get into a pissing contest, I merely figured you took what the guy said the wrong way.

This is exactly the way he meant it and it is exactly the way i took it when i first read it. With all due respect Splitg2 (and i do respect your opinions) I think you mis-interpeted that statement. Too bad the original poster of that quote didn't clarify his statement and saved some hard feeling. And WNY. Doc will never get it. not only did hesuggest that some are condoning trespassing, but he topped that by implying some are even encouraging it.. HUH.. Not to mention the psycho-analysis of all posters who did not agree with his point of view. Surprised he didn't conclude that we must have been breast fed as babies or that we were clearly potty trained to late in life. LOL Edited by dave6x6

I dunno, not to throw another stick in the fire. But this:

"You hit the nail right on the head!! The thing that bothers me the most is all the city people that move up here buy a little peice of there own heaven, post the crap out of the land, put up security cameras and then tresspass all over there neighbors lands!!"

Sounds like exactly how it says. City people buy land, post it, then trespass on other people lands. Perhaps he meant something different, but that's how it reads to me.

So to join back in on the antagonizing... like the one leg shorter flat lander that i am.... I'm still interested in going to this bitch slapping, jello tossing event @ cwhite's... but before i come I want a guarantee there are no posted signs on his property.... I would hate to have someone search my last 56678 posts to find that i had said I hated tresspassers and call me out on it....I can't believe this is still going !

On another note, do u guys thinks its better to not shoot young bucks....... or always hold off for the mature bucks ?

Expandables.... or fixed ?

Baiting..... or no baiting ?

Obama...... should get re-elected ?

Matthews...... or whatever you shoot ?

Tresspass...... or obey a sign ?

And finally ---------- the main event...... que music

BUBBAAAAAAAAA OR DOEEEEEEEEEEE

I know lawdawz is with me on this one

• Like 1

How dare u point your multi jointed finger at us jello loving freaks. We have the right, as tax paying citizens to use whatever products we want when it comes to peace making activitys. If we decide to solve our problems with jello involved festivitys than by golly we shall, and no man, or girly man, or woman, or manly woman shall stop us ! You should be ashamed at your hateful remarks !!!! But i will be the bigger man and agree to a compromise, yes I said it, compromise ! Because iiiiiiiii am open minded, unlike u sir, I will try a change to our age old tradition of jello and use a pudding flavored jello, u know what ?!? Ill even accept a jello flavored pudding ! Now u my friend must open your mind and join us in our movement !

• Like 1

Wait, I checked the handbook...... apparently the reason for using jello is to distinguish if someone pooped or not.... apparently jello / pudding wrestling can do bad things to the bowels and to keep it a sterile and safe environment jello is mandatory to make sure nobody blows mud in the ring. Sorry bro, my uncles brothers sisters step sons twin sisters aunts uncles cousin works for the d.e.c. and confirmed. No pudding aloud.

• Like 2

That's great. Leave it to some government arm-pit sniffer to mandate Jello and outlaw my freedom to wrestle in puddin'. Well if thats the law of the land then so be it. No one will accuse me of being some sort of Game law breaking, Nugent groupie.

That's great. Leave it to some government arm-pit sniffer to mandate Jello and outlaw my freedom to wrestle in puddin'. Well if thats the law of the land then so be it. No one will accuse me of being some sort of Game law breaking, Nugent groupie.

Between u and me, I have pudding wrestlin' matches every Friday and ur more than welcome to join, but they must end sharply @ 5pm ( that's when my auto feeders start dumping corn and I don't like to disturb my property) so we usually just head inside and watch re runs of spirit of the wild for a few hours. If uncle ted isn't on we hop on the atv's ( but horses are welcome to join ) and we go play the p.s. game. That's where we ride around ( typically drunk or on bath salts, or even both if ur into that ) and whoever ends up with the most posted signs bearing different land owners names wins a salt lick, a rusted 3 blade rage, a spotlight, some c'mere deer and a 6 pack of Schlitz . Just rsvp as soon as u can so I can make enough tofurkey burgers. Just don't go telling everybody !

Edited by TreeGuy
  • Like 3

Now that was funny Treeguy. LMAO Now back to the regular schedule arguments!!!!

And just to poke the fire unlike John who didnt mean to but did anyways lol. You see the way this reads,

"The thing that bothers me the most is all the city people that move up here buy a little peice of there own heaven, post the crap out of the land, put up security cameras and then tresspass all over there neighbors lands!!"

Now lets reword that a bit and see how it reads.

The thing that bothers me the most OF ALL, IS the city people that move up here buy a little peice of there own heaven, post the crap out of the land, put up security cameras and then tresspass all over there neighbors lands!!"

I read it the way it was wrote, whether thats the way he intended it to read or not it certainly sounds like he is saying "ALL THE CITY PEOPLE". Im just saying lol.

Edited by wdswtr

WNY Must need to get his reply count up . He has to turn every thread into a he said she said argument. Enough.

I dont give a crap about anyones post count. You apparently dont understand what a discussion forum is here for. The only thing you have to offer is an insult. Theres a word for people like you in forums. Trolls.

Doc will never get it. not only did hesuggest that some are condoning trespassing, but he topped that by implying some are even encouraging it.. HUH.. Not to mention the psycho-analysis of all posters who did not agree with his point of view. Surprised he didn't conclude that we must have been breast fed as babies or that we were clearly potty trained to late in life. LOL

Actually it was WNY that stuck the word "condone" into the discussion and then tried to beat me up about it. If you would take the time to read the quotes, you would see that I really was talking about "tolerating" trespass which is the whole theme of yours and Doe's replies. So don't be telling me that I don't get it. And don't be changing the language of my replies like WNY has attempted to do. You have made it clear that you think it is unreasonable for landowners to have unbending feelings about trespass violations, and to me that indicates an expression of tolerance for those kinds of violations. I was merely commenting on that.

As far as your potty training and breast feeding habits or problems, I can assure you that I have no interest in that whatsoever.

By the way, here are a couple of excerpts that you might find familiar:

"During hunting season or if the guy was carrying a machete on his hip, I might feel different. But it's a 12 yr old on his bike in the summer with a helmet on."

I guess I missed the part of trespass law that talks about machetes, bikes and helmets and age but I guess this is what makes the difference between whether its a violation or not. Again, excuse-making and tolerance for trespass. Which was exactly the point I was making in my reply.

And as for the condoning (WNY's and your word not mine...lol) of trespass let's try this:

"And for those that think only a trespasser would condone such an act. Well, guilty as charged."

And then you go on to brag about your trespassing exploits as a kid.

Look, I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but when they change my words and then try to mock me for what they changed them to, I do get a bit testy. It's a cheap trick that should be beneath you.

Well wdswtr, you read it that way and others read it the way i explained it. The only eay we will know for sure is if he comes back and explains it better. Its like the whole trespasser subject to begin with, some people deal with it by wanting to string every single offender up every single time, and others would rather try to be nice about the first offense with some people.

Thats whats great about this forum, we can all think and express things in our own ways. That is, unless you disagree with Doc, then youre an a-hole with an attitude problem that has absolutely no idea what you are talking about.