Question for the guys who hunt over food plots

meatmuzzy

I pray to god that picture is fake. There isn't actually women who look like that in the world is there? Also, who still smokes? didn't that fad end in the early 2000's?

She's not smoking..She's chewing on the index finger of one of those bikers she just dismembered.

And YES there are lots of women like that. Have you ever been to a place called Cameron ?...

Omg ....How did you get that picture of my neighbor!!????...poor Darlene...hahaha wheres her oxygen tank?

Sorry Biz you missed the mark on that one...remember I'm Irish / native American...from the blk haired blue eye Irish...though mine are hazel and hair is streaked silver...I can honestly say I'm not a small woman in my older years but Damn...I would want that body in a million years...lol

No axes...an well balanced machete would be more proficient ..easier to yield less stress on the shoulder and fore arms...as long as its razor sharp

Pygmy ...now you know me better leave no evidence....We have enough illegal dog breeding operations in the area...half starved pits will eat any thing...then there are some awsome easily accessed swamps in the area...no skull to be found....yep not a problem... B)

• Like 1