This is one craptastic product.

burmjohn

At my uncles camp we have a outhouse setup... At my new property the cabin is still being built.  I was hoping to have a toilet up by bow season, but that might not happen.    I have no problem dropping one in the woods, but then i found this spackle bucket attachment :)  I was just going to use a spackle bucket.

http://www.amazon.com/Store-Potty-Storage-Bucket-Snap/dp/B001FOHV1G

post-1-131455326673_thumb.jpg

Our outhouse at camp has a box type base with a toilet seat. Inside the box is a 5 gallon bucket where all the crap goes. When you want/NEED to empty it, you just take the lid off, lift the bucket out, and head out to dump it.

We do put ~1 gallon of water in the empty bucket and a packet of stuff that I got from Walmart in the camping section that they use in camper toilet holding tanks to break the waste and paper down and to deodorize.

that what I used for years since I did not have a way to kleep the water in the travel trailer from freezing up. I just would put a gal of water in the bucket and 2 oz of the chemical to keep the smeel down and also break down tolet paper. The last thing I would do each weekend was take the bucket out on the land were I had dug a hole was to dump it. By the time I came back in June to open up the trailer again the dumping place was cleaned up.