Hold on to your hats...wallets....

growalot

Arse for went to pick up chicken feed and price jumped 4 bucks in 2 weeks....listened to the chatter in 3 different places...they are talking possible 40% hikes in every thing by years end...now lot of that maybe alarmist...and God I hope so ...because corn and government have their routers ready and aiming for our back sides...how did the human race allow oil..natural gas and CORN...make or break societies...because that is what it FEELS like

You would think that with all of the crop failures, etc, the smart thing to do to keep food costs to a minimum would be to cut the ethanol production, and stop adding it to the gas, at least for now.

You would think that with all of the crop failures, etc, the smart thing to do to keep food costs to a minimum would be to cut the ethanol production, and stop adding it to the gas, at least for now.

That would put a hurtin' on the small engine repair shops !

Arse for went to pick up chicken feed and price jumped 4 bucks in 2 weeks....listened to the chatter in 3 different places...they are talking possible 40% hikes in every thing by years end...now lot of that maybe alarmist...and God I hope so ...because corn and government have their routers ready and aiming for our back sides...how did the human race allow oil..natural gas and CORN...make or break societies...because that is what it FEELS like

Welcome to my world of farming.