send letters for crossbows in NY

If they werent, then why would they be cutting staff left and right, closing offices, not replacing retirees and having ENCON officers who havent seen a pay raise in 7 years, etc etc?

The government as a whole is in financial druthers, and if you cant see that you need to pull your head out of the sand, or whatever other place it is buried.  ;)

Clearly, we have a state financial crisis.

But I just got done reading the link that Culver provided and it clearly stated that there was no financial reason to lose DEC staff....that there was plenty of money in the Conservation Fund to cover it.

Why don't you READ it before you open your mouth?

Not a side step.

How do you answer a question that has no or low probability of occurring?

How would you answer your own hypothetical question?

You answer the question like any other hypothetical question. Dont try to turn it on me, either answer or dont, I could honestly care less either way.

Sounds like something antler would say.

Dave

it maybe the dec's opinion.. if it is i would assume by the verbage that they want crossbow in early bow season.

I believe that the DEC wants to legalize crossbows so they can make money from them.

It pisses me off that they would sell out bowhunters for a few pieces of silver.

But its all about the Benjamins, in the end.

If they were smart, they would give crossbows their own season.  It would maximize revenue, and end the controversy.

well flinger, i see your missing the point again (story of your life)..it is all about the silver because the thing that will save hunting in NY from continuing attacks from anti hunting lobbyists/groups who are very well funded is exactly that, "SILVER" Benjamins or what ever you fruit cakes wanna call it...yea having a well financed hunting population and DEC is exactly what we need here in NY. but your skull is alittle to thick to understand anything like that, just like your bud, fast eddie... ;)

Not a side step.

You answer the question like any other hypothetical question. Dont try to turn it on me, either answer or dont, I could honestly care less either way.

Dave

:;)

Why, because I dont agree with you? Why dont you keep your nose out of it if you dont have anything to contribute to the conversation? Oh thats right, you are one of those that just like to start trouble.

Not a side step.

Dave

:;)

Why, because I dont agree with you? Why dont you keep your nose out of it if you dont have anything to contribute to the conversation? Oh thats right, you are one of those that just like to start trouble.

Just stating my opinion, don't we all have one? I start trouble, I don't think so, I think your response is a little judgemental . Keep my nose out of the conversation, what unless I agree with you! Those type statements cause trouble. Maybe you should put yourself in the penalty box.

Dave ;D

I have no problem with you stating your opinion on the subject, but just butting in and talking smack for no reason is causing trouble. That kind of crap starts arguments.

What smack are you referring too.

Dave

I have no problem with you stating your opinion on the subject, but just butting in and talking smack for no reason is causing trouble. That kind of crap starts arguments.

Dave

This.

Not a side step.

You  answer the question like any other hypothetical question. Dont try to  turn it on me, either answer or dont, I could honestly care less either  way.

Dave

Its just unnecessary and meant to do nothing other than start an argument. It also has nothing to do with any topic in the thread. Trolling, completely obvious trolling.

Dave

This.

Not a side step.

You  answer the question like any other hypothetical question. Dont try to  turn it on me, either answer or dont, I could honestly care less either  way.

Dave

Its just unnecessary and meant to do nothing other than start an argument. It also has nothing to do with any topic in the thread. Trolling, completely obvious trolling.

If that's what you got from that statement then you must be looking to see a problem that's not even there. Or you just don't want to be compared to antler. Many,many threads antler has stated he couldn't care less what people think, just what he thinks. Check it out, it's a fact.

Dave

Dave

This.

Not a side step.

Dave

If that's what you got from that statement then you must be looking to see a problem that's not even there. Or you just don't want to be compared to antler. Many,many threads antler has stated he couldn't care less what people think, just what he thinks. Check it out, it's a fact.

Dave

I never said I could care less what he thinks, I said was that I care less if arrow actually answers or just takes his typical stance of its not a worthy question.

Regardless of what Antler does, or whom I would like or would not like to be compared to, your comment was trolling. Nice try.

Dave

This.

Not a side step.

Dave

Dave

I never said I could care less what he thinks, I said was that I care less if arrow actually answers or just takes his typical stance of its not a worthy question.

Regardless of what Antler does, or whom I would like or would not like to be compared to, your comment was trolling. Nice try.

Nice chatting with you, don't want to play this game anymore.

Dave

I wonder what longbow and recurve guys said when someone wanted to put a cam on a bow..probably..whaat..you want to make it easier to hunt  deer..whooooooooooo....hooooooooooo..and listen here huckleberry..i took the hardest road to hunting deer...self taught..all bow kills..xcept 1 shotgun..get in so close i can smell em...