Spike report

jetmec

Wait Jetmec................ Its ok for you to tell us what we should be shooting but its not okay for us to tell you what you should be shooting? Guess what too bad for you! I have every right to shoot any legal deer I damn well see fit, just as you do also! No one is preaching to take that away from you on here so sure the hell dont preach to take that right away from me. :fuck:

Wait Jetmec................ Its ok for you to tell us what we should be shooting but its not okay for us to tell you what you should be shooting? Guess what too bad for you! I have every right to shoot any legal deer I damn well see fit, just as you do also! No one is preaching to take that away from you on here so sure the hell dont preach to take that right away from me. :fuck:

lets set this straight i never once told anyone what they can and cant shoot. im just expressing my opinion just like you are. so after your done reading this you should go pull your panties out of your arse!

If you want meat for your freezer, shoot a doe

the rest of us that would rather hunt for a older more mature buck with some brains in its head rather then some retarded

yearling that i could practicaly piss on its head

and you dont poke your head out when you have a chic waving her pie at you?

Suck it up for a year or two and then tell me if you still dont like it.

sorry tom miranda i must be missing something here!!

if u need help with the hemroids on your ass I will gladly shoot them off with my bow if you would like

there is plenty of public land at your disposal if your so against having restrictions.

They don't have all of you trigger happy impatient part time hunters killing the first thing that walks past your stand!

go and shoot a yearling doe they taste just as good as a spike buck!

That's right I'm romneys 47% I milk the system on your tax dollars I collect welfare and I'm in assisted living,

Anyone can outsmart a 1.5 YO buck.

so after your done reading this you should go pull your panties out of your arse!

So lets see between your two member names you have a grand total of 39 post and out of 39 post here is 14 quotes from you. Seems to me between some of them telling us what to shoot is more than an opinion and then theres the disrespectful crap towards fellow hunter. Yeah its a sure great start to getting your "opinion" out there and respected. You are doing a great job keep up the great work on preaching pro AR. I cant tell you if Im for it or against it. But I can tell you that if its people who spew crap like this that are for it then it sure is a strike against the pro side for me to side with such crap coming from a pro ar's mouth thats for certain. Your stance can not be respected with the garbage you post. I would say sorry but Im not the one whos strategy to get there "opinion" across with utmost disrespect towards fellow hunters.

Edited by wdswtr
  • Like 1

I am not JetMec and Jetmec is not me. Didnt say I dont know him though. We are definitely on the same page. I shot a few spikes in my day also, but havent since 1999. I own a small piece of property that is abundant with deer. Its a much different style of hunting I guess because I see young bucks almost everytime im in the woods. Sounds to me like most of you are hunting much tougher pieces of property. I dont really care what you shoot, but I wish my area would implement the AR program because we have way too many fill the tag hunters who kill all the young bucks I pass up. Maybe I should start killing them all with my bow, so come opening day of gun there is nothing but doe and button bucks left. What do you think JetMec?

• Like 1

I am not JetMec and Jetmec is not me. Didnt say I dont know him though. We are definitely on the same page. I shot a few spikes in my day also, but havent since 1999. I own a small piece of property that is abundant with deer. Its a much different style of hunting I guess because I see young bucks almost everytime im in the woods. Sounds to me like most of you are hunting much tougher pieces of property. I dont really care what you shoot, but I wish my area would implement the AR program because we have way too many fill the tag hunters who kill all the young bucks I pass up. Maybe I should start killing them all with my bow, so come opening day of gun there is nothing but doe and button bucks left. What do you think JetMec?

i think that is a great idea. since we are only concerned with ourselves. why should anyone have decent bucks to shoot because most people cant let a deer walk past there stand. its proven on this forum from your first post. the only opinion that matters on here is people with over 1000 posts. that seems to make you some sort of expert in this forum land. from the first post from peterbfly all of you formed the lynch mob. but yet all of you claim everyone is entitled to there own opinion!?this will forever be the dividing factor between hunters! just like who's the jackass that votes for obama or the jackass who votes for romney. what we were simply trying to say from the beginning is we think(OPINION) shooting yearling bucks is not the answer. if all of you didnt go for the throat from the first post maybe we would be having a different conversation.

Trolls huh? U mean the guys who dont shoot anything that offers a shot? The guys who enjoy the challenge of the hunt and the trophy they may or may not get? If you have a spike walk into bow range would you be as excited as you would if a big 10 pointer did the same?

Some would say yes.

Trolls huh? U mean the guys who dont shoot anything that offers a shot? The guys who enjoy the challenge of the hunt and the trophy they may or may not get? If you have a spike walk into bow range would you be as excited as you would if a big 10 pointer did the same?

No, the guys who start threads just to battle it out with people with opposing opinions. We all have differing opinions( I hunt AR zone and dont mind it). But others hunt elsewhere and can shoot whatever they legally can, and no one should look down on them, its nobodies business but their own.

PS. Also, bringing someones wife into it was definitely crossing a line.

Edited by DTG3k