State Police question

Twax10

and an Encon officer can give you a traffic ticket . I was checked by a Trooper out at the road 10 years back or so, and some Sheriffs stopped me when they thought I was hunting on posted land couple years back. I wasn't but they got a 3rd party call from out of state.....

You have to remember that many LE hunt also and know the laws. Heck I have had off duty LE stop and talk to me as they too were hunting. A few years ago I had a state trooper pull across the road to block me as I came down a seasonal dirt road. His partner jumped out of the SUV and the first thing he asked was if I had a gun in the vehicle and were was it. The next question was if I had any game in the vehicle. I thought for sure I was going to get a ticket for expired inspection, but nope. They sent me on my way and all was good.

yes they can..the bad part is MOST don't know the laws...they should have a class every year to go over the law changes, however they don't

they may know deer laws...however we hunt coyote at night

and I keep a regulations book in my truck....just to show them it is LEGALE to hunt at night with lights

and yes i have a lot of freinds and family that are LEO's

yes they can..the bad part is MOST don't know the laws...they should have a class every year to go over the law changes, however they don't

they may know deer laws...however we hunt coyote at night

and I keep a regulations book in my truck....just to show them it is LEGALE to hunt at night with lights

and yes i have a lot of freinds and family that are LEO's

if nothing else they can detain you until the guy with the answers shows up