been hunting all night!!!

Dan92

Yeah, Greene...I drove past it just the other day and it's vacant.

It was a very nice location.I could step out on the porch and shoot stuff right in my yard..

Let me warn you though..It's a cold SOB in the winter..I actually had ICE in my bathtub.. When the wind blew the furnace ran full time and I still had to run and electric heater and cover up with a blanket to watch TV in the living room without freezing my tail off !

found the place i think hes going from inside to outside.. sprayed a full can of that foam insulation stuff in.. hardened and spread out.. theres no way he can get in or out now.. just not sure where he was when i did this.. will find out tomorrow

Take a cotton ball tear a piece off and rub peanut butter into it attach it to the trigger so it gets stuck, Then set the trap bait side toward the wall. When you wake up empty the trap in the trash, When the bait gets stuck and they cant just lick it off, they will try and grab it, when they do whack you got em'. Its the only way i set traps any more, after finding my traps sprung with nothing in them, Using this method ive only ever had maybe 1 or 2 that were sprung and empty,