Baiting Coyotes

the more you shoot the more you will have. If you shoot the [ A] female the rest of the females will breed causing more pups & more adults ,so shoot away they make good fun

That really dont make much sense lol..there going to mate if you shoot a few of them or not..Why do you think they are extending the time you can hunt the dogs..Because there are to many around and hunter will kill off a good percent of them if they didnt hunt them they wuld push into the citys around us making even more problems!!

I do hunt coyotes over bait. But, I have a question for you. If the coyotes are a problem and you want the m gone. Why bait them and attract them to your property?

bingo.

I know three guides who offer set ups with night vision for coyotes over bait, when the snow is on you can see runs the yotes make coming from miles and MILES around to that bait.

like a big food plot for deer, it pulls them from far away esp in winter months.

what you would want to do is put a bait station or three up as far away from your place as you can.

all three make a compost type set up off Tbar stakes and about a 4 foot diameter circle of page wire, then they pile skinned game inside the wire, carcasses from trapping, household meat scraps, roadkills, etc. all skinned first.

I pre-bait my traplines and most longliners do too, that's pretty much what a bair station is, a source for them to always check on, like a squirrel feeder draws squirrels to your yard so will a never ending pile of meat draw coyotes to your place.