OMG HAZ HE TAKEN ALLZ UR GUNZ YET?!?!

Virgil, send another check in to Cuomo's re-election campaign.

Great to have you back after your yearlong hiatus. Did you finish your manifesto?

Oh man, this is the funniest post of the month, and I almost missed it! LOL What's even funnier is that it was written with a crayon. LOL

For people who are so worried about their 2nd amendment rights I haven't seen one person break down what's going on in Albany.

There is a thread for it but nothing. Just see a lot of back and forth, separation from upstaters and downstaters which is crazy. Cracking at the seems is what I see here. I saw a school of mossbunker being chased by large bluefish one day. After they were chased up the shore they were gasping in the shallows for one last breath. This is what it reminds me of. If it's so important read the whole thing and make an educated statement, how it really really impacts you.

Thanks to guys like virgil and Steve863, we are now officially criminals in the eyes of the politicians in NY State. Many gun owners only care about anti-gun laws if they affect them personally. They couldn't care less if they affect you. They also refuse to believe their guns will be the targets of these politicians soon. Like the saying goes, "You can't fix stupid!"

Hopefully, a lot of gun owners have now felt this kick in the crotch and will get off their fat azzes and start to fight back HARD! And as far as I'm concerned, that includes rocking any gun owner that thinks that would be wrong.

I read something on the NY Highpower forum that said what Cuomo has perpetuated will only embolden Washington. Maryland's Gov. is also singing the same tune.

I hope it emboldens a lot of NY gun owners too! The Founding Fathers would've been shooting by now!

It's also pretty obvious who drinks the NRA kool-aid instead of thinking for themselves. I'm a long time member of the NRA and I think they have a purpose, but if you believe all the fear mongering they spread you are foolish.

Guess they were trying to open your eyes, huh? Fear mongering is what you thought it was?

Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.

Ginsberg and Breyer are conteplating retirement, as is Kennedy. The Liberal Judges will choose to retire while Obama is in office in order to allow him to appoint two more radical Leftist Judges like Kagan and Sotomeyer.

How do you think that is going to impact future 2nd Amendment rulings, especially when the individual right to own firearms ruling was upheld by only a 5 to 4 vote when it was ruled?

Here's were Obama solidifies his anti-gun agenda. Once he changes the law, he will appoint two new judges that will uphold his edict. No one listened. Now it is too late.

When the "blood in the water" is a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds, things change politically. If you don't understand that then I think you are too stupid to own a gun.

You don't seem to understand, you are being blamed for those 6 and 7 year olds being killed. If you aren't outraged by that, you are the one who is intellectually challenged.

So you think they will take away your guns now? I do see an assault rifle ban passing because they have been forced into some sort of action by this tragedy, but you are just spreading your ignorance by saying they will take away your "pump guns" and pistols. But that is what we have come to expect from you.

But you don't listen, do you?

Guess they were trying to open your eyes, huh? Fear mongering is what you thought it was?

Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.

So you just crawled out of your bomb shelter and discovered that NYS is not exactly the most gun friendly state in the union?? Exactly where are all these freaking gun owners that you think could have voted for more pro-gun officials?? I've got news for you, they are vastly outnumbered by those who are NOT gun owners. There are more people in this state that are anti-gun then there are members of the NRA in the entire nation. You talk a lot of BS of what gun owners should have done, when the reality is much different. Keep tooting your own horn,though. Don't let anyone of us stop you. LOL

Spoken like the true defeatist that you are. A lot of non-gun owners are against this BS too! But gun owners never tried to gain their support against this tyranny. Infringement on rights can be shown to affect everyone, and that's where you get them to understand they are cutting their own throats. But since gun owners in NY themselves were OK with a ban on "black guns", that's what you got, and then some!

You should be celebrating buddy. You were supporting the winning side!

LOL!!!

Steve, I know you would never take up arms to defend your freedoms, because you haven't got the fortitude to even fight this law now. You'd rather spend what little muscle you have, fighting me with your keyboard. You won't win that one either. But satisfy your need for an ego boost if you must. I'm feeling benevolent today.

I, on the other hand, get angry and energized by injustice, and fight it with every fiber of my being. I plan to be even more busy and active from this day forward. Sorry about the dust you'll be breathing.

2nd ammendment has little to do with being able to own guns to hunt with or for protection against home invasion. It was put in place so citizens would be able to defend against tyrants in their own government. With this ban all Americans were basically disarmed ( if you dont think this is going to be federal law soon give it a few days to sink in ) The "assualt weapons" that are under attack are your only hope against an army of soldiers with them. Citizens with shotguns rifles and 7 round mags in handguns will be rolled over with little resistance. You libbers think your so smart, so what do you do when a crazy right winger comes into power and takes all your rights away? You going to go into the streets and protest? You think they will care and say oh im sorry here's your rights back. No! more than likely they will mow you down in the streets and throw you in a mass grave. So laugh now and high five all you want but you just killed your only chance to hang onto the little freedom you have left. You wont have the party in power forever.