OMG HAZ HE TAKEN ALLZ UR GUNZ YET?!?!

If you don't realize taking our guns away will amount to a lot more people and kids dying, you are a clueless moron. We will all be defenseless, just like all of those kids in the "Gun Free Zone" were!

Some of you gun owners really haven't a clue about what is happening here.

Edited by Grouse

If you don't realize taking our guns away will amount to a lot more people and kids dying, you are a clueless moron. We will all be defenseless, just like all of theose kids in the "Gun Free Zone" were!

Some of you gun owners really haven't a clue about what is happening here.

So you think they will take away your guns now? I do see an assault rifle ban passing because they have been forced into some sort of action by this tragedy, but you are just spreading your ignorance by saying they will take away your "pump guns" and pistols. But that is what we have come to expect from you.

o.k let's muddy the water

abortion is still legale....and thats o.k

everyday thousands of woman are killing babies....and thats O.K....really

the same people who want to take your guns....talk about your right to have abortions...explain this to me

I can't explain that because I don't know how anyone can support one party over the other. None of their stances make any sense to me. What I do know is that this is going to be bad. They have been forced into action by this terrible act so I believe there will be bipartisan support to do something.

Edited by d-bone20917

Something stupid, ineffective and meaningless, but it will make a lot of people feel good. Until the carnage begins, that is.

All of this crap happens in "Gun Free Zones". so lets make the whole country gun free. Yeah, that will make us all safer.

Were gonna need a lot of body bags from now on.

• Like 1

So glad there is such a united concern with the people and this country. Im sure glad you find it humourous enough to find the need to start a thread that effects ALL americans in such a manner. Apparently you have zero concern of how deeply this disturbs alot of us with him being relelected. Its obvious there is nothing to turn back time to fix the mistakes but one thing that does need to be addressed is uniting the people in this country. And this is a sure sad way to start off on a new page with a thread that tweeks the short hairs on so many people. I have zero faith in this president as his track record speaks for himself, but the least we can do is try to be optomistic, hope an pray for the change we were promised in 2008 and stand together as citizens of this country and stop the rediculous seperation, selfish bashing of others opinions, racism, for gods sake we are not a bunch of crazed cavemen. We are AMERICANS how about we all start acting like one and treat each other with respect we all deserve, move forward, work together, and show the world and most of all our children we can all prevail together. Its time to move on, grow up a little and respect each other. I know this election has weighed heavily on everyone myself included. I have many concerns and many fears moving forward for the next 4 years but damn it I refuse to let this eat at my everyday thoughts from here on out. It has greatly effected my attitude, my finances, the fear for my kids future, everything. There are many many people that feel the same way. Lets stick together from here on out shall we and stop the BS?

Very well put.

• 3 weeks later...

How well is that "stick together" attitude working out for the firearm owners in America.

We are being treated like the Jews in Hitler's Germany right now. We are being portrayed as the cause of all things evil. Come together for hope and change? That's BS to get people to turn against others, one select group at a time. Everything Obama says is Orwellian double-speak. Wake up people.

Everyone knows a presidents has no real power and their real purpouse is to distract attention away from the real people in power. Bammer couldnt find his arse with both hands and is a puppet of the Liberal establishment. Reid, Fienstein and peeeelousy have more power than he does and we should conscentrate on destroying their credibility. Without Lib senators the president is a lame duck and can say whatever he wants but it wont matter. It starts in your home town, destroy the credibility of your local dem politicians and it will spread. Go to your local town meetings and harrass the crap out of them.

Just heard the vice president speaking at a counsel on gun control event. He stated that the president may use executive order to implement gun control.

I don't know exactly what they may or may not do, but it seems that, if they are talking executive order, they are dead set on restricting guns, much much further than they already are.

Coumo just finished. got big plans for us law abiding gun owners now? wants to keep track of how much ammo you buy with a nics check huh?

He also wants pistol permit holders to reapply every two years , which will co$t you a fee or two.

You rednecks are all just paranoid. The'll never try to take allz ur guns....ya bunch of hicks LOL!

Edited by ants

More like Keep your nose in the air....

He has his head too far up his butt to keep his nose in the air...

I'm glad I'm old enough so I won't have to put up with this commie pinko liberal BS for too many more years...

Sorry for all of the younger folks who are going to have to endure it..

He has his head too far up his butt to keep his nose in the air...

I'm glad I'm old enough so I won't have to put up with this commie pinko liberal BS for too many more years...

Sorry for all of the younger folks who are going to have to endure it..

Enduring it is what got us to this point now is the time to resist. The only real power the people have is guns. Without a gun you are a slave. Which is why they want your guns. Then you have to comply to there every wishes.

• Like 1

still stand by your original consdescending post here Sogaard? It was real funny then, but doesn't seem so funny or out of the question now right? Keep your head in the sand.

Sure do. :)

And stop being so mean, you're really hurting my feelings with the name calling. :(

Edited by Sogaard

Joe, Sogaard must hear things in his head that you don't say and reads things you don't type.

Riiiight. He's the one that hears voices in his head. Weren't you the one who once said he doesn't use EZ Pass because he doesn't want the government tracking his moves?

• Like 2