OMG HAZ HE TAKEN ALLZ UR GUNZ YET?!?!

Actually this whole thread was a gloat session with some added racism comments. My comment was related to the confirmed reports yesterday of black panthers at polling sights in Philadelphia throwing republican vote checkers out of the polling places. It took an order from a judge to get them back in. If the truth is racism, so be it. I could care less what color obama is.He is a poor excuse for a president even if he was purple. If it were white guys at polling places throwing democrat pollsters out, you gloaters would be all over it.

I didn't vote for Obama but it was a good race and he won. I pray he does a better job in the next 4 years.

Sad truth is that Obama supporters have the silver bullet. Criticize Obama, in any way, and they can just say "you are a racist" if you are white and an uncle Tom if you are black.

Bubba.. all you did was point out that the New Black Panthers ( a confirmed racist hate group) showed up at polling places and automatically you are a RACIST!!!!RACIST!!! They wont talk about how the New Black Panthers are a confirmed, overt racist hate group , wonder why, but you are the racist for mentioning them. Its the world we now live in..get use to it.

LOL!! They are a funny lot!

Greg - in all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear of your condition and hope you have a full recovery. I don't know if there's any perfect solution, but hopefully those Obama care changes will indeed lower medical costs and improve the medical system overall.

Regards,

KB

Thanks KB, I just miss being out in the woods and seeing great deer shots here makes it tough. I'll try refrain from O'bama blame and stick to the positive. Good luck hunting.

The new America has been built on the backs of takers, that is, those who take the entitlements but, do not produce. The Takers won. Obama cunningly promised more entitlements to an entitlement driven society, and, like a moth to the light they embraced his offer and sold their votes (souls) for more stuff. As the takers sold their votes they empowered the government, so now Washington can control of their lives as long as the gravy train keeps rolling.

However, the Takers didn’t act alone. The question is: if the republicans cannot beat Obama after all of his crimes, fraud and treachery then the Republican Party does not deserve to exist and must be dealt with.

Gun bans will be a major part of this President's 2nd term. He won't take them all though, just the ones he feels you will be able to use to protect yourself from tyranny with. Anything semi-auto, or a handgun of any type, is now in danger of being banned. And a lot of ammo, plus the amount you can possess, will be regulated.

If you laugh at that, you are a major fool.

The part of the original statement that was racist was implying that the President, who is black, was in cahoots with the Black Panthers- not stating that they were at the polls.

The president is black & white. How do you figure he's black?

You can blame it on the "takers" or on all the stupid leftys that hate America, but the Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. This should have been an easy election for them to win and they nominated dipsh*t Romney. As long as the radical right (tea party types) select the nominee during the primaries they will continue to lose, because the candidates don't appeal to the masses. The electorite of this country has changed and being the party of white men isn't a winning strategy going forward.

It is getting hard for me to remain a Republican these days as they keep moving farther and farther right. And the tea party radicals that spout quotes from Rush Limbaugh or the other whack jobs as fact are an embarrassment to our party.

Actually this whole thread was a gloat session with some added racism comments. My comment was related to the confirmed reports yesterday of black panthers at polling sights in Philadelphia throwing republican vote checkers out of the polling places. It took an order from a judge to get them back in. If the truth is racism, so be it. I could care less what color obama is.He is a poor excuse for a president even if he was purple. If it were white guys at polling places throwing democrat pollsters out, you gloaters would be all over it.

Actually you said he was getting the black panthers together to start gathering up our guns, but good deflection.

As the OP, find any post, anywhere on this entire forum, where I have ever had to resort to playing the race card to defend my point or condemn someone's views.

I will admit, the original post was a little bit of a gloat, because I think all the rhetoric pre-election was just so over the top and I'm looking forward to very little changing about gun ownership in the next four years. If I'm wrong, believe me, I know I will hear about it a million times over from the vast majority of Republicans on this board.

As the OP, find any post, anywhere on this entire forum, where I have ever had to resort to playing the race card to defend my point or condemn someone's views.

Here ya go...

Ahhh, Bubba....You have no need for snow camo, you can just wear your white hood!!!

I have to admit, this made me laugh out loud.

While you did not make the original statement, your reaction to it is extremely telling.

The part of the original statement that was racist was implying that the President, who is black, was in cahoots with the Black Panthers- not stating that they were at the polls.

So he should of said Biden instead of Obama and that would not have been racist...Got it.....

and as I stated It was due to the confirmed reports of black panthers in philadelphia running the republican vote watchers out anmd not letting the back in putting up a mural of obama in the polling place and standing outside in uniform. Maybe obama did not tell them to go there, and I believe he didnt, but someone sure did and it seems like vote tampering to me. But no one wants to address that part of it. To me that is wrong, but hey it is ok I guess. Call me a racist. I have been called worse by a better class of people honestly.

As promised.

You might want to pin this up for the next four years.

I think this will be a very busy thread. Said no one, ever.

Ok, it's all out of my system now. Now back to our regularly scheduled hunting talk. :)

Maybe he won't take away our guns just yet, but his administration is enaging with the U.N. over that arms treaty that came out earlier this year.

Saw this on Reuters yesterday (the old U.N. Arms Treaty is back in the limelight):

http://www.reuters.c...288381481237582

And while many have said that 2A rights in the United States will not be fiddled with should this go through, it still strikes a nerve if export sales are curtailed. U.S. armsmakers export a sizeable number of firearms overseas for commercial sale. Will that change? (My friends in Greece bird hunt with their Rem. 870's and Mossberg 500's.) They'd be upset if they couldn't buy another one someday. And I'm certain U.S. armsmakers would be upset at a significant loss of revenue.

I really think I'm going to have to cut and paste this into every single damn thread about gun control.

You're going to bring up the UN Arms treaty again? The one that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with selling guns inside the US? Really?

I really shouldn't even re-post this since obviously you want to believe whatever you want to believe and silly things like facts are to be ignored, but I'll try one last time:

1) Congress has to ratify all treaties. It would need two-thirds of the Sentate to vote to pass it. Good luck there.

2) The content of the treaty hasn't even been finalized. The first draft was written in July, but the treaty was suspended indefinitely when the Obama administration (as well as some other countries) declined to support it.

3) The Arms Trade Treaty has nothing to do with the restricting of legal sale or ownership of guns within the US. The focus of the UN Arms Trade Treaty is to combat illegal international trade of arms through trade regulation. The current draft states that the treaty specifically "reaffirms the sovereign right and responsibility of any State to regulate and control transfers of conventional arms that take place exclusively within its territory".

4) The POTUS can not ban weapons through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations. Reid vs Covert establishes the Constitution supersedes international treaties, even those ratified by the Senate.

Please take the time to read points 3 and 4 again, then make a bookmark so that the next time you feel the urge to post something completely incorrect about this treaty, you can reference here and not be so wrong.

Maybe we can pin it to the top with a heading of, "If you want to make a comment about the UN Arms Trade Treaty, please read first"

This treaty is to stop little pocket dictators from buying crates of AK-47s, not stop people from buying a legal shotgun in Greece.

Edited by Sogaard

I really think I'm going to have to cut and paste this into every single damn thread about gun control.

Maybe we can pin it to the top with a heading of, "If you want to make a comment about the UN Arms Trade Treaty, please read first"

This treaty is to stop little pocket dictators from buying crates of AK-47s, not stop people from buying a legal shotgun in Greece.

I get the gist of illegal trade. I never saw this treaty as an afront to rights of citizens in the U.S. And while the U.S. is the largest arms trader in the world, we're not the ones shipping AK-47's to pocket dictators in third-world countries.

I'm speaking out loud and questioning if this treaty could restrict international sales to police, military and commercial markets from companies like Ruger, Colt, S&W, Remington, Mossberg, Barrett, etc., all who do business there today.

The last fifty years we've seen most of the anti-gun legislation implemented in this country, including some that involve/restrict importation of certain arms to the U.S. (BATFE criteria defined that in the GCA of '68.) We've seen death by a thousand cuts for quite a while now.

I do understand your point, however all these threads that are about 2nd Amendment rights and that treaty has been mentioned over and over again as something that is the first step to getting gun rights taken away, which as you know isn't true. Just mentioning it in a gun control thread will put that idea back into people's heads.

You have a valid point about the legal exports of our major gun manufactures, and I honestly don't know the answer. Maybe once the treaty is rewritten we can have a discussion, but until then, it would be all conjecture.