Score my deer.. Just curious..

TheTruth2

"super crappy" thanks bro

my bad. that is a nice buck! i am the one fighting for the fact that it is larger than what everyone else is saying it is!! throw me a bone. "super crappy" was in the context of giant deer and debating with biz and geno saying that there is no way it has 24". It has good mass and is a very nice buck!!

beach your way off, no offence dude... the angle the OP sent is actually pretty good to get close on the score. those deer are not over 100"

agree to disagree. Regardless, great job on the deer!! I am out....more important things to do today like cry for awhile about that piece of dung that just got elected.

haha i know im kidding with you man

btw, just go get a piece of string and a tape measure and do the measurments I posted above (inside spread, main beams, G1's, G2's & G'3 and 4 mass measurements on each side starting at the burr and then half way between each tine). You can get a ball park. good luck. nice bucks!!

I would say the one on the right scores low 90's and the one on the left may get close to 100".

My deer net scores 85 5/8. 12 5/8 inside, right main beam of 15 7/8, 2 2/8 G1, 5 5/8 G2, 4 6/8 G3. Left side is almost identical. Pretty nice 1 1/2 year old. Not the. Biggest on my wall, but a very nice buck. I would be proud of the 2 you have in the banana box...definite trophies.

• Like 1