price of broadheads

woodsdweller

is it just me or is anyone else not buying in to $40.00 for 3 head business. i cant see how it cost that much to make 3 heads, i am sorry but not willing to spend that much. i use to shoot muzzys but have shot mechanicals for the past 8 years. i just picked up a 6 pack of 100 gr muzzys for $20.00 so they will be hitting the woods again.

is it just me or is anyone else not buying in to $40.00 for 3 head business. i cant see how it cost that much to make 3 heads, i am sorry but not willing to spend that much. i use to shoot muzzys but have shot mechanicals for the past 8 years. i just picked up a 6 pack of 100 gr muzzys for $20.00 so they will be hitting the woods again.

Yea I will stick with my muzzy's too, add in the cost of the arrow and you have one pricey projectile. Where did you find them for $20 that is a great price.

i found the muzzys online. never had a problem w/muzzys. i just went to mechanicals as not to change my sights from shooting comp. i dont shoot 3d anymore so i will not care about changing sights.

i also had great success w/ rocket buck blasters w/a 2 3/4 cutting diameter. used them on deer and bear. 70# out of my darton had no problems putting them thru the other side.

everything is way over-priced, and archery equipment (including broadheads) is no exception. I've been rebelling against all this gouging for a couple of years. Well, at least "rebelling" is what I've been calling my recent cheapness. I don't buy anything anymore unless it is to replace something that broke. They can take their $40/3-pack broadheads and stuff them up ........... Well, let's just say that I am not interested in adding to my broadhead collection anymore along with other assorted piles of redundant archery equipment.

I always used Muzzy...but when I started having an impossible time finding the 4blade replacements I decided to start checking out different end of season sales....and different types of broad heads...they all did there job and one surprised me...I can't recall what this was  but it was a fixed 100gr cut on that cost me 10.00 for three after season sale...I shot forward and at 20 yrds it went through her shoulder blade and almost out the other side..I refuse to pay 40.00 for blades...I will only shoot a hunting broad head once