T.v show Moonshiners.

HuntOrBeHunted

I love Duck Dynasty, thing is I don't think much of the stuff they do is staged, i just think that is the way they are. I read some wheres Phil almost did not sign up for another season, because he was getting pissed off because they always wanted to keep doing things over to get the perfect shot, and he told them that was not how he did things.

how in the hell can you be on tv breaking the law and not get in trouble for it unless it is fake or set up?idk.

They can't its all fake. The one guy is the town "Fire Chief" on some fire sites this became a hot topic, in fact it became an issue in parts of the fire service.

The show had to come out with the truth and say he never made shine before ,during or after the show, he works 60 hours a week at his normal (non tv job) as well .

Barry never bought a Storeage locker before being asked by his friend the producer to be on the show Storeage Wars, as you may know Dave Hester is sueing the show saying its all fake and they salt the lockers. Well da,

Reality show is a catagory, like action show, drama, comedy and so forth nothing more.

I love Duck Dynasty, thing is I don't think much of the stuff they do is staged, i just think that is the way they are. I read some wheres Phil almost did not sign up for another season, because he was getting pissed off because they always wanted to keep doing things over to get the perfect shot, and he told them that was not how he did things.

I thought it was great when that kid took his daughter out to a dance but before that they went snake hunting. He unloaded on the first snake he saw lol I was laughing when I watched it.

Funny, as I was reading these replies, I was thinking about the similarities with our hunting programs. They are all set-up, exaggerated, fake, depictions of hunting ...... lol. Maybe that's where they got the ideas for all these other reality shows.