T.v show Moonshiners.

HuntOrBeHunted

First off I know this is :offtopic: lol, this is why I posted it under general chat but..

Anyone watch the t.v show moonshiners? If so did you see the guy hunting the pig and he carved a different little sign in the stock of his gun for each animal he has harvested.

I thought that was cool and he had the hole stock of his gun done up with sign's He's a good hunter i'd say and I wouldn't mind a jar of that shine for a hard days hunt lol.

That was a cool episode. You could tell that the guy knew what he was doing. But yeah I scratch my head wondering how they can really film a show that documents all that illegal activity. Even if the producers kept quiet, you would assume that the local authorities would recognize these guys and be all over them.

Fake, just like ax-men, gold rush, swamp people. They take a shade of truth and do reactments etc... Rewind and review things and you see inconsistancies like a motor that explodes on a boat that wasn't the same as the one just on the boat. Slow motion shot and water splashing but its not the same gun he was just holding while pulling the gator, professional loggers parking cars under the direction their felling

How much can you make for personal use and still be legal. My grandmother used to make cherry brandy and in teh depression my family had a stove-top still and my grandmother would brew some hooch for my father when he went out partying. The parts and clay jugs were still around up until a few years ago.

Moonshiners may be fake. But I think gold rush is just a real life show. Them boys are out there working hard for there keep.

And ants, yes he took his own life after getting caught by the law again. He was faceing a long term prison sentence. Youtube does have a couple really old clips of popcorn there pretty awsome.

Popcorn was the real deal for sure. I'd heard about him years ago. He swore the law would never get him and I guess he held true to his word in the end. He's mentioned in a few rap songs I believe.

The most fake shows are the repo ones.

One time there was a kid on Ax Men with my real name. Which is not common. I almost jumped off the couch.

• 2 weeks later...

haha i love this show eve tho its fake.... i do wonder sometimes about if is ALL staged, why else would they blur all the liscense plates and some of the cops and buyers are blured too and talk thru a voice changer.....

its still cool, that HAD to hurt when tickle fell off the roof and hit the side of the truck....