Damn Cheaters

cdmckane

Cool I will have to keep an eye out.What I would like to see is the local county police be handed the arrests/fines to be posted so the locals can see them.I have one new property that I hunt that a landowner lets another guy hunt there and that dork is a bandit like no other.I would love to print out all of this JO's convictions and run inns with the DEC and mail em to the owner.He came over and stole a few stands off my property I have permission to hunt,I am just waiting to pay him back

Edited by MACHINIST

The icing on the cake would be for the arrest to be in the local paper so his friends , neighbors , etc could see what the POS does !

Did you see the front page of the Rochester D&C a couple weeks ago? A poaching incident in the town of Canadice that ended with the poacher caught and going to the big house. I know the property owner & family.

Some pretty dumb (surprised?) bad guys out there!

it goes on in 4b every weekend but they use rifles. they know theres no dec presence up there . and if you call dec it takes them so long to respond. and the local cops could care less., and poachers know it . and around here if you call and say they are shooting deer with a shotgun they will just tell you they are partridge or maybe they are rabbit hunting. its pathetic. so you aint alone in this matter

• Like 2