whackos at it again......Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut

tughillhunter

I keep getting the feeling that there are way too many people who welcome the news of each of these tragedies because each one serves as fuel for their anti-gun agendas. They seem to come out of the wood-work all re-invigorated and eager to take another chop out of that 2nd amendment that has caused them so much angst. They are always eager to exploit these things as ways to get their next shot of further gun control. They are content to place "feel-good" arguments against a chunk of steel. It saves them from expending intellectual energy toward the real causes and cures of the diseased society that has spawned the evil people that commit these atrocities.

Wow and your a moderator of this site? You get the feeling people welcome news of these types of tragedies??? Crawl

back under the rock you came out from.

I keep getting the feeling that there are way too many people who welcome the news of each of these tragedies because each one serves as fuel for their anti-gun agendas. They seem to come out of the wood-work all re-invigorated and eager to take another chop out of that 2nd amendment that has caused them so much angst. They are always eager to exploit these things as ways to get their next shot of further gun control. They are content to place "feel-good" arguments against a chunk of steel. It saves them from expending intellectual energy toward the real causes and cures of the diseased society that has spawned the evil people that commit these atrocities.

they love the news Doc, and thats made crystal clear by the way they jump on a situation like this with their mindless rants before any facts are in...

"welcome the news of each of these tragedies" Doc your sick for thinking that. I thought better of you.

It's the same argument over and over again. I'll take my lumps here, I knew that would happen. Not much has been done in the past, let's see what happens now. Good day.

First light, once again im hearing the rants and calls for gun control from an anti gunner like you, but you offer no real solutions to this type of problem that just seems to happen again and again in America? As i asked you in my last post What would you like to see Done to prevent this? we are all ears and want to hear how you stop this kind of thing from happening?

First light, once again im hearing the rants and calls for gun control from an anti gunner like you, but you offer no real solutions to this type of problem that just seems to happen again and again in America? As i asked you in my last post What would you like to see Done to prevent this? we are all ears and want to hear how you stop this kind of thing from happening?

^^^ AMEN!!!^^^

they love the news Doc, and thats made crystal clear by the way they jump on a situation like this with their mindless rants before any facts are in...

I get it . So if people disagree with you on this issue then they must welcome the news of children getting killed. Yeah you and Doc sound like two terds from the same crap hole. Talk about jumping on a situation. Your just a moron who sits behind a computer too much. I checked out how many times you post on this site. Hears some advice go out and get a life.

Doc i think he is talkin about the anti gun liberals not about you....

some of them almost do welcome stuff like this i think because it gives them a chance to push there bull crap agendas, people like mike bloomberg who within hours of the attack was ranting about stuff like this being caused by not enough gun control, i was thinking come on you moron cant you forget your political agenda for one hour and grieve for those involved!

I get it . So if people disagree with you on this issue then they must welcome the news of children getting killed. Yeah you and Doc sound like two terds from the same crap hole. Talk about jumping on a situation. Your just a moron who sits behind a computer too much. I checked out how many times you post on this site. Hears some advice go out and get a life.

so we are the morons to reacting to mindless anti gun rants from the likes of you, when in fact my first reaction to this horror story was shock but then the real shock came when anti gun take away everyones gun crap started within the very first reports of this sad story and even worse on this site where you would think people would have some regard for the second ammendment. just keep going Popit your and the other guy are perfect examples of how the anti gun lobby thinks and acts, keep slinging mud and acting out of instinct like some kind of animal, works well for us who want to preserve the right to keep and bear arms.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are those that simply see things like this as opportunities to further their anti-gun agendas. The speed and vigor at which they come out of the wood-work tells me that they have just been waiting for these opportunities. Sorry if that thought strikes a little bit too close to home for some, but sometimes things become just a little too obvious to ignore. It's not like this is the first time that reaction has occurred to these kinds of events. Not that much in between, but when this sort of horror story comes out, so do the anti-gun loonies.

REALLY!! you think someone likes the idea of inocent 5-10 year old childern being shot to death because it can further their poiliticall agendas!? You may be as crazy as them to even think that! I get tired of even talking or thinking of gun control lack of or too much bs when there are families that are now missing loved ones and will NEVER see them again.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are those that simply see things like this as opportunities to further their anti-gun agendas. The speed and vigor at which they come out of the wood-work tells me that they have just been waiting for these opportunities. Sorry if that thought strikes a little bit too close to home for some, but sometimes things become just a little too obvious to ignore. It's not like this is the first time that reaction has occurred to these kinds of events. Not that much in between, but when this sort of horror story comes out, so do the anti-gun loonies.

You're right Doc, those calling for more gun control are simply following Rahm Emmanuel's #1 Rule of

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

They didn't let the familys grieve much less let the bodies get cold before they tried to capitalize on this tragedy. If they wanted to prevent this happening again maybe they could look at the medication the punk is on and not that the fact that he broke 2 laws at a minimum. Isn't killing your mother and stealing her guns against the law already?

REALLY!! you think someone likes the idea of inocent 5-10 year old childern being shot to death because it can further their poiliticall agendas!? You may be as crazy as them to even think that! I get tired of even talking or thinking of gun control lack of or too much bullshit when there are families that are now missing loved ones and will NEVER see them again.

Who knows what goes through their minds? I sure don't, but I never see them miss an opportunity to leverage these acts to the max, extracting every opportunity to further their cause. It's like they consider these events as some kind of gun-control message from Heaven. It gets pretty sickening to see people trying to capitalize on the slaughter of innocents in any fashion. maybe that doesn't bother some of you, but sure is pretty disgusting to me.

• Like 1

What people don't realize is that gun control is not about controlling guns, but rather controlling people. The anti-gun people are not Patriots and should not be allowed to exercise their 1st Amendment right of free speach if they are going to attack those that believe in the 2nd Amendent. It must be remembered that gun owners created this nation and any attack on them is an attack on the foundation that this nation was built on.

so we are the morons to reacting to mindless anti gun rants from the likes of you, when in fact my first reaction to this horror story was shock but then the real shock came when anti gun take away everyones gun crap started within the very first reports of this sad story and even worse on this site where you would think people would have some regard for the second ammendment. just keep going Popit your and the other guy are perfect examples of how the anti gun lobby thinks and acts, keep slinging mud and acting out of instinct like some kind of animal, works well for us who want to preserve the right to keep and bear arms.

Keep slinging mud??? What planet are you from. Read my 1st post in regards to this you jerk. I asked that we all hold off on this nonsense and have some respect. I am all for the 2nd amendment and nothing in any of my post would indicate anything else. So even though I am on your side of the fence as far as gun control I am totally against someone like you who just because people does not agree with your views in regards to gun control you assume they want this kind of news to happen. Tell you what, thats really irresponsible and I would add this absolute nonsense you and Doc spewed in your last few post will be some great amo for the Anti's . Stick to talking about what type of deer piss you use because your in over your head with me. Try using something called spell check once in a while too it can help cammoflage your stupidty.

REALLY!! you think someone likes the idea of inocent 5-10 year old childern being shot to death because it can further their poiliticall agendas!? You may be as crazy as them to even think that! I get tired of even talking or thinking of gun control lack of or too much bullshit when there are families that are now missing loved ones and will NEVER see them again.

were you sleeping thru this last presidential election and do you really believe people will actually put a limit on what they will use to further their political agendas? thier are people out there that will do anything to take guns away from law abiding citizens, thats a fact.

I know that is basically a lazy-man's way to blame an inanimate object for its criminal use. People always look for easy answers and feel-good attempts at solutions. But if you really are serious about making any accomplishments that have any chance of success, it is much wiser to look at the root causes which does involve people .... not guns, knives, tomahawks, or any other kind of thing.

Keep slinging mud??? What planet are you from. Read my 1st post in regards to this you jerk. I asked that we all hold off on this nonsense and have some respect. I am all for the 2nd amendment and nothing in any of my post would indicate anything else. So even though I am on your side of the fence as far as gun control I am totally against someone like you who just because people does not agree with your views in regards to gun control you assume they want this kind of news to happen. Tell you what, thats really irresponsible and I would add this absolute nonsense you and Doc spewed in your last few post will be some great amo for the Anti's . Stick to talking about what type of deer piss you use because your in over your head with me. Try using something called spell check once in a while too it can help cammoflage your stupidty.

i type my posts without the security of having to use spell check laddy. and theres obviously no way you could CAMOUFLAGE your STUPIDTY. what a sorry fool you must be.

.A gun that could incur mass devastation on people needs to be banned.

I will back you up on this if you take the lead.

And the first place that mass devastation guns need to be banned then, to set the example, is with the authorities; local police, sheriff, state police, DHS, IRS, and so on.

Or for a start, how about we get these groups to identify exactly what and how much mass destruction weapons they have. Once we know those figures and interview these people, we will know if, and if so, how much of a threat could they be to a citizenry. In a sense, the people would just about be like those kids, sitting ducks, if the personnel with all that destructive firepower has their own mission.

I believe researching some history will prove what happens when government is armed and the populace isn't. The same as, the government has mass destruction guns and the populace has hunting rifles.

Texas school where teachers carry guns prepared to protect students

At the time the plan was put in place, Harrold, about 150 miles northwest of Fort Worth, was the only known public school district in Texas and the U.S. that allowed staff members and teachers to carry concealed weapons. Thweat said he knows of some other districts that have since adopted similar policies, but declined to name them.

Harrold school officials do not announce which teachers are "packing" and those participating must have proper concealed carry licenses. They must also be approved by the school board to carry on school grounds.

http://www.star-tele...nk=omni_popular

Edited by tony m
  • Like 2

People with mental illnesses should not be around guns. Why this woman had 5 guns at her house with a son who was unstable was just asking for trouble. Start there, look at that real hard............

Well, I really don't know what exactly are the facts. So far, information is coming from the MSM. In time, we should get some other info to help out so we can start to draw conclusions.

I think some things have been covered on a couple threads here already:

Culture, morality, government run schools, too much psychotic drugs being prescribed, family unit.

I am tending to look at the fundamentals first.

Bad people will do bad things. It's something bad, that unfortunately, we have to live with.

Edited by tony m

People with mental illnesses should not be around guns. Why this woman had 5 guns at her house with a son who was unstable was just asking for trouble. Start there, look at that real hard............

Do the background checks for gun registrations have the ability to tap into mental health records, or is that priviledged info such that they simply have to take the word of the applicant for whether they have ever been treated for mental disorders?

In this case of course it wouldn't have mattered since the kid was not the owner of the guns, but just as a general rule, I was curious about identifying a mentally impaired gun registration applicant.